Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
blingluver369
blingluver369
StarStarStar
So like all the boys are total weirdos!!!!!!!! They are just so disgusting...................like EEW!!!!!!! What should I do?  Confused 

~blingluver369~

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
GlamourGodess
GlamourGodess
Star

"blingluver369" wrote:

So like all the boys are total weirdos!!!!!!!! They are just so disgusting...................like EEW!!!!!!! What should I do?  Confused 

If you dont like their attitude just dont get near them. Maybe that weirdo likes you or has a crush on you. Just bear w/ them.

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
Victiny Lock
Victiny
StarStarStar
Typical blonde 

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
kt42
kt42
Star
plz help! i really like this boy but i freeze every time i see him! we used to talk and hang out but he found out htat i like him and now its just AKWERDDDDD!!! Embarrassed

call me kt its short for Katie

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
JenLawrenceRules
JenLawrenceRules
Star
OMG someone please help!!! There is this guy that I have a huge crush on, and we hang out together as friends! Well my best friend told me that he tots likes me and I felt great and was going to ask him to the school dance coming up!! So we (me and him) were haning out and he told me that it was a secret but he had a huge crush on some one else who just happened to be one of my worst enemy's! He didn't know that though! She is so mean to me! Anyway turns out my best friend knew for ages and didn't tell me! In fact she lied to me! She would of majorly embaressed me! And she lied!!! What do I do???

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
JenLawrenceRules
JenLawrenceRules
Star
What do I do about my friend AND the guy I like???

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
IlluminateItEllieex Lock
IlluminateItEllieex
StarStarStarStar
Guys it's considered rude to hijack another persons forum... If you need help than it would be nicer to start your own forum

i CANNOT OK

My name is Ellie ♥
Jordan is perfect... End of story

Oh and also... Nate is a beautiful human being♥

OMG I CANNOTTT

My best friend made this for me♥

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
JenLawrenceRules
JenLawrenceRules
Star
Please help!!!

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
Dianira123
Dianira123
StarStar

"kt42" wrote:

plz help! i really like this boy but i freeze every time i see him! we used to talk and hang out but he found out htat i like him and now its just AKWERDDDDD!!! Embarrassed

haha, considering MC doesn't get ALL awkward, im sure hes fine, unlike david will be when he hears what fraaan/halil/ayvaz/ other people tell him! aughhhhhh!

~Boom~

OMG BOY DRAMA!!!

Posted By:
heymonaitsme Lock
heymonaitsme
Star
So there's this guy I like and I know he likes me but he's a year older than me and I don't know if I should tell him or just get over him.

- Ellen
 PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

latest videos