Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii
StarStarStarStar
A few days ago I went to see the One Direction movie with a group of my friends. Including myself there were seven of us: three guys & four girls. The girls were so excited & the guys came with us just to show what great friends they are. So we went to the theater & I was the most excited. Anyway the movie started & about 20 minutes into the movie I look to my side to grab popcorn (my friend Frankie was holding my bucket) but I see that all of my friends left. I look to my other side & my other friend, Jose, left too. I was sitting all alone. During bright parts of the movie I looked over at some seats only to see that the guys actually stayed. But they moved far away from me. The girls completely ditched me without giving me a reason. All six of my friends left me sitting alone in the row. After the movie the guys kept trying to apologize but I was really angry with them so I just ignored him. The girls were waiting outside the theater & made a new friend. We went outside waiting for our parents to come & pick us up. One of my friends, the one who I thought was my absolute best friend, even called me pathetic for getting mad at them just because they bailed out. I have been waiting months for this movie. Not only that but I have been inviting them & making plans for a little over a month. & then this happens. I don't know. Am I being immature or do I have every reason to be upset?

Good times & good vibes

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
TheBlackSkittle Lock
TheBlackSkittle
Star
Absolutely not! no one ditches someone at a movie then try to apologize! the one who called u pathetic is definitely not a real friend.

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
hetaliafandom01
hetaliafandom01
StarStarStar
That is terrible! >Frown Just reading that got my blood boiling! 

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheBlackSkittle" wrote:

Absolutely not! no one ditches someone at a movie then try to apologize! the one who called u pathetic is definitely not a real friend.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
I help my friends in high school class and we hanging out at the mall,concert,party,and much more!!! Its was fun to make new friends and I love it!! Maybe they'll see me in college when I bout to be graduate in high school!! I hope I can make it!!  Punk

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

The fact that you felt the need to post this online proves that you really are pathetic.
She's just asking if her friends that did that to her are real friends or not so don't call her pathetic for nothing. -_-

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"Asdenoah" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

The fact that you felt the need to post this online proves that you really are pathetic.
She's just asking if her friends that did that to her are real friends or not so don't call her pathetic for nothing. -_-
I'm just saying that the internet isn't a place for discussing personal problems,she has parents,she has school,she has family,but its pathetic when you give total strangers personal problems to answer.
Well, maybe she didn't want to ask her parents, it's fine if she wants to ask people on here. Don't just get onto her for that when other people have done it as well.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"Asdenoah" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"Asdenoah" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

I'm just saying that the internet isn't a place for discussing personal problems,she has parents,she has school,she has family,but its pathetic when you give total strangers personal problems to answer.
Well, maybe she didn't want to ask her parents, it's fine if she wants to ask people on here. Don't just get onto her for that when other people have done it as well.
other people have murdered,don't just get onto to the ones you catch. She posted I replied,she was here so I spoke against the most recent person her.

The Marine

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl
StarStarStarStar
I hate making friends and they end u breaking my heart.

Lmbo

Are they real friends?

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
They are not even room mates at all. If they call you pathetic for no reason, they need to be exposed to an intense radiation!!! Or they need to be electrocuted.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos