Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know, I just thought I'd be a bit helpful for once and give these tips for making friends. And they actually work, shy or not. smile

1. Body language. Make sure you uncross any arms or legs, keep yourself open. Crossing your arms actually warns others not to approach you. Keep your head up and your posture as good as possible. You have to portray the image that you are friendly. 

2. Smile. This one's probably the most obvious and helpful. People can tell when you're faking, but a fake smile is better than no smile. Just try. c:

3. When you talk to someone, compliment them within the first two minutes. Don't go overboard, but maybe just a nice comment about what they're wearing, their hair, or whatever they're doing. It makes them feel more comfortable with you, and more compelled to be your friend.

4. Don't be afraid to talk to someone next to you. I know, a lot of you are shy. I am too. But the more you make conversation, even if just about a class or the weather, the easier it'll be. Sit next to someone new at lunch or in class. It's ok to branch out, believe it or not.

5. Finally, don't be afraid to ask questions. People love to talk about themselves. It'll take the light off of you, and keep the other person intrigued. At the same time, don't ask too many, and make sure to listen intently and give feedback. It's no good for someone to talk to deaf ears.

These worked for me. That's all it took. In one week, I've made ten friends by just practicing this. I'm sure you will too. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
I am quite good at making friends. I can make friends of any age. But anyway, thanks for the advice!

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
StarStarStar
Thanks for the tips!  smile

Helloooo.

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice. But the Tips won't work with everyone. 

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
vintagesky
vintagesky
Star

it is said that true friends are hard to find harder to leave and impossible to forget.
now that i've written  the introduction to this post lets get started.
first of all smile.its the most important step towardds becoming someones friend.if you smile then people find you more approachable.
say hello to everyone and remember to be friendly.be yourself and never pretend.

cute

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! These are great tips! I've heard of them before but it's always good to refresh your brain on making friends especially when some people are going back to school. I am not the best at making friends but I made some!

Converse!
Converse.

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
vintagesky
vintagesky
Star
you're welcome!! smile

cute

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
AYOKUNMI
AYOKUNMI
Star

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I don't know, I just thought I'd be a bit helpful for once and give these tips for making friends. And they actually work, shy or not. smile

1. Body language. Make sure you uncross any arms or legs, keep yourself open. Crossing your arms actually warns others not to approach you. Keep your head up and your posture as good as possible. You have to portray the image that you are friendly. 

2. Smile. This one's probably the most obvious and helpful. People can tell when you're faking, but a fake smile is better than no smile. Just try. c:

3. When you talk to someone, compliment them within the first two minutes. Don't go overboard, but maybe just a nice comment about what they're wearing, their hair, or whatever they're doing. It makes them feel more comfortable with you, and more compelled to be your friend.

4. Don't be afraid to talk to someone next to you. I know, a lot of you are shy. I am too. But the more you make conversation, even if just about a class or the weather, the easier it'll be. Sit next to someone new at lunch or in class. It's ok to branch out, believe it or not.

5. Finally, don't be afraid to ask questions. People love to talk about themselves. It'll take the light off of you, and keep the other person intrigued. At the same time, don't ask too many, and make sure to listen intently and give feedback. It's no good for someone to talk to deaf ears.

These worked for me. That's all it took. In one week, I've made ten friends by just practicing this. I'm sure you will too. 

Thanks for the tip...It  ws helpfull

~samsparkz~

Tips To Make Friends

Posted By:
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe
StarStarStarStar
Make people laugh and then they will love you

One Direction Dance

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

Chat

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos