Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
Recently my BFF has been avoiding me. She doesn't want to be around me and been ditching me for the cooler kids. What should I do?

Swagger Bagger

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
You should try talking to her and it's easy since she's your BFF. My best friend has been with other cool kids but she never left my side and all my other friends' sides! Giving her a chance is what you should do.

Converse!
Converse.

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
Give her a chance! Some of my friends either are or hang out with cool kids!  smile Yes my friendship gets really rocky. I even cried tons last year. Just because I was having friend ship problems. Mostly because my friends were making friends with popular girls. I did not want to make friends with them. But one girl was in my Girl Scout Troop. I made friends with her and she may very well be closer to me than my friends I made in the first place! So give it a chance! If your friend is mean to you figure out what may have gone wrong. Talk to her. If no solution is found drop her.It is going to be crappy but you'll feel totes better and not-so-good friends will be a no-prob for ya! Give it a whirl!  smile

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
emorainbows66
emorainbows66
Star
I think my best friends might be talking about me behind my back, because I hear my name a lot when they're with others and they roll their eyes at me a lot now and they hang out with these people and let the people beat me up and call me rude names. Should I be wondering if our friendship is over?  Worried

..:: Just in case you haven't noticed, YOU are beautiful::..

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
emorainbows66
emorainbows66
Star
Have you tried talking about it with her?

..:: Just in case you haven't noticed, YOU are beautiful::..

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
You have given enough info to suggest that u were never friends.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Is our friendship over?

Posted By:
Slurpeez Lock
Slurpeez
StarStarStar
Hi!I'm sorry if your friend isn't talking to you.If she ditches you for other kids then she's a fake friend.Take a chance and try to get her alone and talk to her.Maybe she has a reason?If she's being a snitch and ignoring you,do the same thing to her and ignore her.Maybe try to make new friends?If she has a reason and its good enough,then continue being FRIENDS not best friends.Your best friend is someone who DOESN'T ignore you.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos