Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

please click

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
So I go to an all girls' school. I really think I get on better with boys, because they don't really care about anything as long as you're nice and stuff, whereas girls can judge pretty quickly, and get catty. I go to the school my sister went to, and tbh she really hated it. I do too. No one whatsoever is very welcoming to us. It's not a nice environment or atmosphere at all. I've made some friends, but I don't think I can spend the rest 6 years of my life there. My closest friend ever goes to a boy girl school nearby. It's the one my brother went to, and it's probably one of the most welcoming places I've ever been. On the opening night, it was brilliant and everyone looked after you and you felt happy. On the open night here, and in general, the whole place is just white. No color.
Even academically speaking, they have a better reputation.
The problem is, I'm in my first year. My mum has forked out a load of money for me to go, get uniforms, get a tablet for books, etc.
The reason she didn't send me to the other school was because it had school fees above the roof, but they've taken them down, and there are none.
I just don't know. My Dad says I need to stop whining, but she's my best friend, and I'd think I'd benefit there. 

bring me the horizon ♥

please click

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
i'm in legit the same situation exactly..

Love The Furry Rabbit Clan
Love SDK

DUCK!!!

bro breezy and josh
bro breezy rules you know it

please click

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
bumpp

bring me the horizon ♥

please click

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

bring me the horizon ♥

please click

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It might be worth talking to your mum about it and telling her how you feel. I know she's already spent money on you going to that school but your happiness and well being is important too. Frustrated

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

please click

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You should consider having a compromise with her. Maybe if you stick out a year there then you'd be able to go to the other school next year?

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

please click

Posted By:
sugarpetals
sugarpetals
StarStarStar
oh dear lord! Annoyed

love mirah and meera

please click

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It might be worth talking to your mum about it and telling her how you feel. I know she's already spent money on you going to that school but your happiness and well being is important too. Frustrated
OH MY GOSH I TOTES WAS JUST GONNA SAY THAT!* AWESOMENESS!*

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

Why is swearing wrong?

This or That??

Do you like waffles :P