Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What should I do?

Posted By:
XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX
StarStarStar
Okay, so let's call my best friend 'A'. I've known her throughout my school life and I've stuck with her, thick and thin. But recently, (for about 2 years) she's been acting like I'm her last resort.

In year 5 A and my other friend (Who I'll call 'R')  went off together, at first it was harmless, they didn't mean to exclude me, but a few weeks later R started being horrible to me, bullying me. Everyday I listened to countless insults, but the thing that hurt me most was that A stuck by her side. Eventually the bullying stopped and I put it behind me, I didn't want to keep bringing it up.

I'm now in Year 7 and for the first few weeks A was fine, we both made lots of new friends and added them to the 'Group'. But recently she's been going off with a few of my other friends and is always having 'Private Conversations' with them, throughout the day she's been whispering about me and when she has spoken she said she doesn't like me, as a joke. To be honest I'm pretty unsure as to whether I should stick by her or not, I've grown up with her and her house is like a second home to me. I don't know if I should end this or not, I mainly can't stick up for myself so I feel this will keep happening. Please help 

~Always be who you are,and remember, you are higher up than those who try to bring you down~

What should I do?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello Rebecca and I think you should tell a mature adult who you can trust about this situation. You could stick up for yourself and I think you shouldn't actually just let her do those things to you. And, was the other girl just in your primary school? 

What should I do?

Posted By:
XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX
StarStarStar
Okies smile The 'R' girl went to a different secondary school. I'm not sure if I should tell someone, the bullying is over so I think I can handle it myself...

~Always be who you are,and remember, you are higher up than those who try to bring you down~

What should I do?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxUnicornDreamxX" wrote:

Okies smile The 'R' girl went to a different secondary school. I'm not sure if I should tell someone, the bullying is over so I think I can handle it myself...
You sshould still tell someone

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

What should I do?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, right. And if you just ignore her, she will feel tired and bored of bullying you and it's great that it's stopping for now. xD 

What should I do?

Posted By:
insanityisagift
insanityisagift
StarStarStar
is it strange how we have the same name and I was pretty much going through the same situation?
Anyways, in my opinion I think it's best if you ask her about this. Ask her what does she really think of you. Ask her why is she treating you like crap, leaving you out, etc. If she doesn't like you, please, don't get into an argument with her, trust me, it leads to some bad things. Just say "thanks," walk away, find another friend.
Crappy advice is crappy. I hope this helps.

Lost my sanity to a lime green pony.
Went to Narnia to get it back.
Ended up in Hogwarts.
Played Quidditch and crashed my broomstick.
Ended up on Derse.
My dreamself died.
Ended up back home.
Never got my sanity back.

What should I do?

Posted By:
XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX
StarStarStar
Thanks for the advice smile

What should I do?

Posted By:
insanityisagift
insanityisagift
StarStarStar
you're welcome

Lost my sanity to a lime green pony.
Went to Narnia to get it back.
Ended up in Hogwarts.
Played Quidditch and crashed my broomstick.
Ended up on Derse.
My dreamself died.
Ended up back home.
Never got my sanity back.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Your friends here, that have left

baby corn and mom

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos