Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Hi dish it! Maybe u know me !! Well there isa boy from another class wich  like nearly every girl loves.now the other day my friends and i were gonna tell our teach. Something and the boy i like was looking at us . I dunno if he was lolking at me but really like him. One time he was wearing a gangam style shirt i laughed all cute and NOT on purpose . He looked at me and smiled at me and wanted to here me laugh again! Soo please answer SOMEONE!!!!! Help how tpdo i found put he likes me? How to get closer to him? To get him like me? PLEASE ANSWERS !!! 
  

You see me diferent but i'm still your princess


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
shaylans Lock
shaylans
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Get closer to him like you would any other girl friend. Sit next to him at lunch, say hi during class, try to partner up for assignments, talk to him when you have free time. Eventually your friendship will start to grow and you can look for little hints that he likes you. Maybe he laughs at all your jokes, or smiles a lot when you're around. Maybe he looks at you then looks away quickly when you notice. Eventually, when you get to know each other better, you can ask him if he has a crush on you. (: There's no way to "make" someone like you, the best thing is to be yourself and don't get too caught up in crushes and dating. 



Shaylan ☆


Unicorn


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
you girl
you girl
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 43
I feel in love with this boy

every girls hits on him 

and he;s out of my lead and everything

pancakes


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297
probably not me B) 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297

"NachozRule" wrote:

probably not me B) 
fyi: responding to the title not the forum 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7002

"NachozRule" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


probably not me B) 
fyi: responding to the title not the forum 
So hard on yourself.

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




probably not me B) 
fyi: responding to the title not the forum 
So hard on yourself.
meening????????????????????????????????/ 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11729

"shaylans" wrote:

Get closer to him like you would any other girl friend. Sit next to him at lunch, say hi during class, try to partner up for assignments, talk to him when you have free time. Eventually your friendship will start to grow and you can look for little hints that he likes you. Maybe he laughs at all your jokes, or smiles a lot when you're around. Maybe he looks at you then looks away quickly when you notice. Eventually, when you get to know each other better, you can ask him if he has a crush on you. (: There's no way to "make" someone like you, the best thing is to be yourself and don't get too caught up in crushes and dating. 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7002

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






probably not me B) 
fyi: responding to the title not the forum 
So hard on yourself.
meening????????????????????????????????/ 
Meaning that you gotts have hope that MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE, that at least one girl wants you.

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!


The boy who every girl dreams on

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








probably not me B) 
fyi: responding to the title not the forum 
So hard on yourself.
meening????????????????????????????????/ 
Meaning that you gotts have hope that MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE, that at least one girl wants you.
i actually really doubt that but ok 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY "FRENCH FRIES" WINS!!

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Name the last thing you ate.

Name the last thing you ate.