Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends or not?

Posted By:
Boolovesyah
Boolovesyah
Star
i have a friend that i grew up with but now in school she's acting like she doesn't know me and she thinks that she is better than me because she doesn't have to work for her stuff like i do she just gets what she wants and i wanna know if she is being a friend or if she isn't?  i feel like she is two different people.... like during school she is a complete stranger and outside of school she is the best friend anybody could think of.  Confused

~Boo Wink

Friends or not?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That isn't how a real friend should treat you. You could try talking to her about it, out of school? 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Friends or not?

Posted By:
ok27
ok27
Star
Your friend or your friends are just trying to become popular. U can ask her Y why she is not acting as nice to U in school because U need a good friend Wink

Friends or not?

Posted By:
chattypink92
chattypink92
StarStar
i have had a friend for 3 years and we loved hanging out.. but now she hanging out with these really unusual people.. do u think shes grown out of me, or is she moving on? HELP!!!!!  Worried

Aubrey Davidson

Friends or not?

Posted By:
coolmama12
coolmama12
Star
shes not really a good friend she is probably trying to act cool but she isnt being a good friend dont let that little thing come in between your guys friendship talk to her out of school Frustrated  smile

Friends or not?

Posted By:
coolmama12
coolmama12
Star
just go hang out with her  and them and no she's probably not moving on  Wink

Friends or not?

Posted By:
flowers03
flowers03
StarStar
Some Friends have hard times figuring out what to do with life, some may think they need to go on another way , try to figure out by her actions. It's easier if you find some other friends yourself. IT will help you get over your own problems.  Tongue Out One Advice is just be you. Don't go freaking out if your friend changed and you haven't. Go live Strong.  smile

ROSE!!!!!

Friends or not?

Posted By:
flowers03
flowers03
StarStar
My friends think i am stupid and rather tail off, just because i don't hang out as much because i play fast pitch softball.

ROSE!!!!!

Friends or not?

Posted By:
rainbowbubblegum178
rainbowbubblegum178
Star
Dear Boolovesyah, before jumping to the "operation cut friendship part", if you feel down after seeing her, or any kind of negative emotion, then tell your parents. if this isn't easy to do, approach her and tell her and ask her calmly why she is doing all of this. If she tells you the answer and STILL keeps on doing this to you, then it's time to break the friendship. but i am not telling you to do so. it depends if both of you can mend the crack or if it's hopeless then calmly approach her and say: i don't want to get hurt anymore. If you keep on acting up, then i will have to cut our friendship. And this is one thing that i don't want to do but, if you don't want to end our friendship, then shape up. 

if she seems angry and continues her behavior, drop the friendship. if she sucessfully says "don't end our friendship" then congrats. 
hope this helped!

smile

RainbowGirlPlaysMC

Friends or not?

Posted By:
creepygirl001
creepygirl001
Star
It is time to move on and find people who treat you better she is definently not someone I would hang around with she seems stuck up

Paranormal is my speacialty

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos