Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends that change-moved

Posted By:
HeyyKiya
HeyyKiya
Star
So my friend Aria has really changed this year. She acting funny and acting like something shes not. And she is always with hèr boyfriend. I tried talking to her but she wont listen. What do I do? Should I leave her alone for a little? Or forgive her? P.s. she let him hit me...HECKZ NAWLLL

Baddie

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
From what I've read, she's NOT your friend. One. She doesn't hang out with you. Two. She's acting like someone she's not. Three. She lets her boyfriend hit you.? You should seriously tell someone about this.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
HeyyKiya
HeyyKiya
Star
No I mean like he shoved me like pushing not beating.

Baddie

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That isn't really how she should be treating you. If she's not listening, just don't bother with her for now & go hang around with some other friends.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

That isn't really how she should be treating you. If she's not listening, just don't bother with her for now & go hang around with some other friends.
Agreed Gracie

~Peace - Love - Learn~

Posted By:
awesomesauce123
awesomesauce123
Star
    She shouldn't treat you like that! Also, if  my bff had a boyfriend and she let him push/shove/hit me i would be like: N TO THE O. YOU DID NOT JUST HIT ME FOOL. * punches* heck to the no!
Just stand up for yourself. And you can't let her boyfriend treat you like that either. If he does something serious like punch, slap, abuse, beat, etc. you have a right to tell your parents, his parents, your friends parents, and the police.(if it's something majorly SERIOUS.)
He shouldn't touch you at all. If she lets him do that to you, she's NOT a true friend. There are TONS of people in this world. Find someone who paays attention to you, cares for you, spends time with you, and doesn't let there B.F. get in the way of your friendship and does not let him hit you or shove you. Your better than that i'm sure.
Hope I helped!  Blush

MOD!

Posted By:
HeyyKiya
HeyyKiya
Star
Yeah and today she asked me "why u and kayla (our other friend) mad at me"? I said " bexause you changed ur personality and got different." She just really changed. Then she gonna say well I'll change for y'all. I said don't change for us,change for yo self.

Baddie

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"DreamChild" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Agreed Gracie

I agree too

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos