Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help..

Posted By:
snowflakegirlz
snowflakegirlz
StarStarStarStar
There us a guy I knew since 5th grade and he bothers me a lot. Last year he called me Medusa. And this year he's callingme the wicked witch of the west and he's kicking me and saying stuff about my mom and that really made me feel bad. We went to the counselers office and told the entire story. When we got out I was doing stuff to commit suicide. I stopped and his friends are like calling me a liar. What should I do? I'm constantly getting bullies and it drives me to the point where I wanna commit suicide but at the same time don't. Help. PLEASE!!!

Help..

Posted By:
MikiLuvsYou
MikiLuvsYou
Star
I think the best thing is to tell someone about it like your parents. If hes in the same class as you. Ask to move to a different class? And during break surround yourself with your friends and stay away from him and his mates smile HOPE I HELPED Big Grin

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!
Luv you all xx

Help..

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it possible that he likes you? Anyways since I learned about bullying the past couple days, here is one way you could stop this situation. You could use humor! For example, if they tease you for wearing glasses, just own it and if they tease you because you're skinny then say something funny!

Converse!
Converse.

Help..

Posted By:
KayLove626
KayLove626
StarStarStar

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

There us a guy I knew since 5th grade and he bothers me a lot. Last year he called me Medusa. And this year he's callingme the wicked witch of the west and he's kicking me and saying stuff about my mom and that really made me feel bad. We went to the counselers office and told the entire story. When we got out I was doing stuff to commit suicide. I stopped and his friends are like calling me a liar. What should I do? I'm constantly getting bullies and it drives me to the point where I wanna commit suicide but at the same time don't. Help. PLEASE!!!
U should talk to an adult they might be able to help u.... and that happen to me too i had those thoughts too but its not easy for me to just let it all go and thats wat ppl tell me to do.... but i wont tell u that bcuz ur like me in this situation.... i wouldnt want to tell anyone that they should let it go.... talk to someone ur mom u big sis or brother..... anyone.... it will get worse.....

♥♥ Belieber Forever♥♥
♥♥I Think I'll Love You Better Now♥♥
Silhouettes- Of Monsters of Man

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What's your birthstones meaning?

find a cute girl friend

Describe the profile pic above you

What's your birthstones meaning?

We the Kidz

latest videos