Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What should I do?

Posted By:
molatida
molatida
Star
So in 3rd grade, I had to switch schools, leaving behind my best buds and the school I'd known since Pre-K. My first year at my new school started out rough, but I got through it and developed some new friends (and a new crush.  Blush ). I stayed at that school for 2 years, and made a large group of friends, joined a few clubs, blah blah blah. This year (6th grade) I came back to my first school, the one I missed so dearly that first year I was gone. Naturally I jumped right back in with my old buds, but it was different this time. We hang out together, but we don't talk like we used to. A lot happens when you're gone two years, I know, but I don't know what to do. I'm feeling a bit left out. We just aren't as close any more. What do I do?

"Try to be like a turtle- at ease in your own shell." ~Bill Copeland

What should I do?

Posted By:
Evieex
Evieex
StarStarStarStar
If you really feel like you don't really belong into the group anymore I think you should try maybe making friends with another group? -Join some new clubs that you like and meet new friends from there. Or you and your group of friends could sit down for a day and chat about the stuff you missed out so you could sort of fit in better.

I hope that sounds not too confusing. Best of luck though. 

What should I do?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand. It's different when you come back. You should continue to broaden your horizon and make new friends as well. Also try to strengthen the bond between you and your current friends. You never know, you guys might be close again. Time tends to distance people. smile

Name

Signature

What should I do?

Posted By:
mismean
mismean
StarStar
u should think back to what made u and ur friends laugh together! maybe even laugh at memories or you could go ahead and tell them what ur feeling then maybe they would try to include you more!

haters gonna hate but I aint listening! and if life hands u skittles throw them at someone and say taste the freaking rainbow! WinkP there has to be a little rain for there to be a rainbow

What should I do?

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"Evieex" wrote:

If you really feel like you don't really belong into the group anymore I think you should try maybe making friends with another group? -Join some new clubs that you like and meet new friends from there. Or you and your group of friends could sit down for a day and chat about the stuff you missed out so you could sort of fit in better.

I hope that sounds not too confusing. Best of luck though. 

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

latest videos