Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

How to make Friends with Neighbors

Posted By:
sophie052702
sophie052702
Star
Dear Dish - it,

I am having problems with making friends with my neighbors. I once went to one of my neighbor and talked with her and went to her house to watch a movie with her other friends. The other two girls in her house hardly cared. And one of those girls there are in the same school of mine's. So we come in the same van. She hardly cares about me. I am a bit shy but sometimes I have small conversations with her and give polite smiles at her. She never comes forward to talk with me though. 

I know that I can't force them to be my pals, but am I missing some other important things that can help me make them my friends? Or should I just stop wasting my time and make other friends?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
say hi hello, visit their houses talk to them with smile (:

Posted By:
sophie052702
sophie052702
Star
Dear Baby260,

I thank you for your advice, it will be useful for making friends with my neighbors!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"sophie052702" wrote:

Dear Baby260,

I thank you for your advice, it will be useful for making friends with my neighbors!
you're welcome! Smile Nose

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Just get yourself out there and be friendly. Use positive body language and make conversation. You'll become friends in no time if you put a little effort into it. smile

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

friends

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Developers

Brave or Tangled?

xbox 1 or ps4

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos