Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Please help me I'm so sad

Posted By:
Jessica1123
Jessica1123
StarStarStarStar
Theirs this guy and we were really close friends we hung out and everything and I could tell him anything it was really fun hanging out with him and I don't like him more than a friend but he's like a brother to me.. But anyways a rumor went around saying we were dating but we aren't the rumor went around before but we just ignored it..but on Friday it got so much worse everybody was asking people were even calling me by his last name then after school he told me he wasn't gonna be my friend or hang out with me couse he knows it would get worse and his girlfriend would get mad... She's already kinda mad .. But now I'm all depressed and he's sad to the most sad thing is that I had what most girls wanted I had a best guy friend that I could tell anything to that could make me smile when no one else could that would call me beautiful with out being afraid to I had what most girls wanted but I lost it please help me
what should I do????? 
Please help me idk where else to get advice from please 
comment advice 

Comment on this pleasee

Posted By:
Glamorous_Madison Lock
Glamorous_Madison
StarStar
You can try to move on or tell your mom because moms know best! But yeah tell her because they give you awesome advice. But when I'm sad I like to dance draw or list to music to reduce the sadness.

Glamorous_Madison Blush

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should let his girlfriend know that you two are not dating. Also make sure to yell at ​that guy. He's not a gentleman for what he did. Try to tell everyone about this.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"JennyD" wrote:

I think you should let his girlfriend know that you two are not dating. Also make sure to yell at ​that guy. He's not a gentleman for what he did. Try to tell everyone about this.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

latest videos