Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I feel so stupid and like a snitch :(

Posted By:
Hellohihola
Hellohihola
Star
Hi. So I've been having some problems at school:
i do hockey (just say my name is Julie) and when I was being sub with two other girls (I'll call them Heather and Flora), I heard them saying very mean things about two other girls (I'll call them Tracy and Diana) so when I was being sub with Tracy and Diana, I told them what I had heard, I though they should know as backstabbing isn't very nice and I've experienced it and it was horrible. So yeah. So later everyone finds out, turns out Heather didn't really mean anything and it was just a misunderstanding but not Flora. Flora says she didn't say anything but I know what I heard and everyone believes Flora because she's so much more popular and I'm a loner so everyone hates me (except my friends) and since my last name is Shaw, on the bus they are like: "Are you sure Julie Shaw" in a really mean way and since they have English accents, sure sounds exactly like shaw and that's why they used it and also: "are you sure your not lying Julie shaw" and they say all of this very harshly. And they've been doing other stuff to bully me, this is just in the bus as I don't see those girls much and they're not in my classes. Even my friend Dani is doing to the same thing Frown (well she WAS my friend, ever since year 8 started, she would ignore me and wasn't very friendly anymore, in year 7 we were so close Frown) I'm not very sociable and I'm very awkward cuz I don't fit in at my school, everyone has known each other since early primary school and I moved here last august and didn't know one single person, I even get teased because of my American accent (I'm not American and never been there either, I had been living in south east Asia) like they mimic me in a mean way. Things at home aren't doing well either, my mom lives in Australia, I only get to visit her once a year and she was my everything, I had lived with her all my life including my moms side if the family, now I've been separated from them Frown and my dads always in faraway countries doing work so I'm stuck here with my stepmom I absolutely hate! FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown help please. I feel lonely and ugly at school, I don't fit in, I'm not popular, I'm just the clever clogs with the American accent, all the popular kids hate me and I just can't stand them, they are so full of themselves. I just want to go back to my old home, where I belong, where I fit in and my friends actually want to talk and hang out with me. I only ever get to see my best friend once a year for a weekend in the summer. It's a 12 hour and then 2 hour trip from here on the plane FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown I feel so deppressed even though I smile all the time and bottle everything up and act like it's okay Big Frown((((( help

Posted By:
Slurpeez Lock
Slurpeez
StarStarStar
Hai There!I'm sorry.We all feel that way once in a while.Unless people support you they really aren't your friends.You really shouldn't let other people get to you like that.The only thing that matters is your opinion.Who cares if you don't fit in?That's what make you unique! At least your not like those plastic Barbie's.And about Dani,she's a fake,Not a real friend.If the bullying gets out of control tell an adult or someone near you.And about your family ?Try 2 talk 2 your mum over the phone or something like that.Ask your dad if he can take a break.

Your amazing,unique and yourself.Don't let the haters stop you! You're gorgeous in you're in way. <3 

Posted By:
Geeky101
Geeky101
Star
You are not a snitch! What you did was amazing, and even good for your friends heather and flora. They need to know that what they were doing was wrong- and that it hurt other people. The fact that they don't respect your choice is the hardest. I don't know what to do about the bullies- the people on your bus or in school, other then tell them off and stand up to them. Who cares if your different? Take their insults and rub it in their faces- if they don't feel bad then they really are bullies. But with your friends, sit down and talk to them one by one and tell them your reasons. Tell them that their really hurting you and real friends don't do that. Be strong! Tell your mom when you visit her about the pain back home and ask, if you want to, if you can spend longer or visit more. 

Hope this helps(happy) Stay Strong!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos