Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Old friends or New friends?

Posted By:
XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX
StarStarStar
Okay, so I have a group of friends who I've known since, FOREVER! And recently they're being really horrible to other people, even though it's not me they're targeting I feel horrible! I want to stand up to them,but I just can't!
Anyway, so let's call the group of friends I've known forever group A

At the start of this school year I made lots of new friends(Who we'll call group B)and they've started to get upset because of Group A. One of Group B wanted to sit with me at lunch. Some of my 'Bffs' from group A started being mean to her, I tried to change the subject and eventually they stopped. 

Later that day, in science. I was talking to a girl without many friends. She was asking me if I want to help her make a Hydro Powered Energy thingy as she needed researches. The problem is Group A asked me to bake cookies with them! To be honest I'd rather do the Hydro Powered thingy, but Group A might get mad with me! What should I do?

~Always be who you are,and remember, you are higher up than those who try to bring you down~

Old friends or New friends?

Posted By:
alwaysdancing
alwaysdancing
Star

"XxUnicornDreamxX" wrote:

Okay, so I have a group of friends who I've known since, FOREVER! And recently they're being really horrible to other people, even though it's not me they're targeting I feel horrible! I want to stand up to them,but I just can't!

Anyway, so let's call the group of friends I've known forever group A

At the start of this school year I made lots of new friends(Who we'll call group B)and they've started to get upset because of Group A. One of Group B wanted to sit with me at lunch. Some of my 'Bffs' from group A started being mean to her, I tried to change the subject and eventually they stopped. 

Later that day, in science. I was talking to a girl without many friends. She was asking me if I want to help her make a Hydro Powered Energy thingy as she needed researches. The problem is Group A asked me to bake cookies with them! To be honest I'd rather do the Hydro Powered thingy, but Group A might get mad with me! What should I do?
omigosh im having the same prob this year im pretty much friends w everyone bc ive ditched the drama but when I did a bunch of people tried to target me even doe I was nice to them!!!!! girls are just mean all of them evewn me amd you at least once in ur life u have said something not kind right but that doesn't mean your a bad person god knows we make mistakes kay? and everyone is gonna judge u!!! there is such thing as new friends and old friends if group a gets mad at u for being friends w group b there not real friends!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Anyone like Bruno Mars?

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

latest videos