Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help me and I will add you as a friend

Posted By:
omqhighlighter
omqhighlighter
Star
So First up I have a friend named Lizzy. I was asking her if I can go trick or treating with her, she said I could. That was because I didn't know if my "Best Friend" thought she was busy and couldn't. Turns out that my so-called "Best Friend" was trying to get out of the trick or treating with me. Lizzy asked me if I can come over her house today, and then her mom texted my mom saying "Not a good day for Ally (Its really spelled Ali) to come over, we have to go food shopping." and then Lizzy texted 2 other friends with me in it a picture of her mom trying out a costume in a costume store. I was starting to think that her mom didn't approve of me anymore, Lizzy and I were friends since I was 4 and she was 3. I started getting a little confused. And then her mom also said I couldn't trick or treat with her because she already has plans. What should I do?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You should get your mom to talk to her mom and see what's going on. 

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

You should get your mom to talk to her mom and see what's going on. 

^This. smile

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
I would ask her mom directly.  Its better to be direct then avoid it.

You don't need to add me.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
Jahni200
Jahni200
Star
Kick the mother in the shin

"If there will never be peace so why be the earths Prisoners so that means we shall bow down before It?"
-Zhen Ji

Posted By:
Desly
Desly
Star
You  should tell youre mom to ask her 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Divergent

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

One Direction

pretty little liars

Why is swearing wrong?

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE