Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help me and I will add you as a friend

Posted By:
omqhighlighter
omqhighlighter
Star
So First up I have a friend named Lizzy. I was asking her if I can go trick or treating with her, she said I could. That was because I didn't know if my "Best Friend" thought she was busy and couldn't. Turns out that my so-called "Best Friend" was trying to get out of the trick or treating with me. Lizzy asked me if I can come over her house today, and then her mom texted my mom saying "Not a good day for Ally (Its really spelled Ali) to come over, we have to go food shopping." and then Lizzy texted 2 other friends with me in it a picture of her mom trying out a costume in a costume store. I was starting to think that her mom didn't approve of me anymore, Lizzy and I were friends since I was 4 and she was 3. I started getting a little confused. And then her mom also said I couldn't trick or treat with her because she already has plans. What should I do?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You should get your mom to talk to her mom and see what's going on. 

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

You should get your mom to talk to her mom and see what's going on. 

^This. smile

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
I would ask her mom directly.  Its better to be direct then avoid it.

You don't need to add me.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
Jahni200
Jahni200
Star
Kick the mother in the shin

"If there will never be peace so why be the earths Prisoners so that means we shall bow down before It?"
-Zhen Ji

Posted By:
Desly
Desly
Star
You  should tell youre mom to ask her 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos