Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I'M ALWAYS JUDGED!!! please help! been happening for years~!

Posted By:
rainbowbubblegum178
rainbowbubblegum178
Star
okay, so my parents are the best, but it all happened when my friend's little sister,(who i do NOT get along with but try to) tripped  at my friend's party and everyone suspected that it was me who pushed her!(i was next to her) i am always blamed for everything how can i get my point straight and when i try to explain, everyone suspects i am lying! i even got grounded once! and everyone judges me as the meanie liar but i am not! My friends even didn't believe me! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RainbowGirlPlaysMC

Posted By:
JuviaLockser
JuviaLockser
Star
Try to work it out with your friends sister. maybe you have done something in the past that she didnt like. you should tell your friend about how her sis and u dont go along and maybe she can talk to here sis about it.

Thats all!

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Don't let it get to you; Explain to your parents what's happening and that'll probably help. They should be able to understand their putting you under pressure.smile

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Nothing you can do. Trust me it happens to me all the time.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos