Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

To guys

Posted By:
ZyMesha
ZyMesha
Star
Well Im falling for two guys i constantly talk to all the time. One of the guys and i are exs. But when we seperated i felt as if he wanted to get back i cant allow that. So we just talkeddoing things for the other remembering how we acted An this other guy is like my boo always there i help him he helps me but i thought i would be a normal friend ship but that changed when he started flirting. I like both guys very much they know everything about me its just i found out that they are best friends and i dont want to ruin them

To guys

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
thats a really tough situation. its likely they will fall out if you go out with one coz they will get jealous. maybe you should just stay good friends with them and wait for them to make the first move

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos