Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend problem....Please help.

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Over the summer me and my bff have been having so much fun. But when school started, I met a girl named Claire. She's super nice. So when I went to my BFF's house I told her all about claire. I said "Shes so nice. We are best friends" It just blurted out. She got mad at me and just turned her head. I always made another friend named Jillian. Who should I choose? Should I still be Claires bff? We even made a bff poster (me, claire)

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can be friends with both of them, just make sure you spend equal amount of time with each of them. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

You can be friends with both of them, just make sure you spend equal amount of time with each of them. smile

^I agree^
you can always have two BFFs, although I'm sure that one of those girls would like to be your only BFF, but having two BFFs is awesome. the more BFFs you have, especially if they are true friends, the better you are!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Gracie's right. No harm in having two best friends Big Grin

Name

Signature

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

latest videos