Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Girl in my class.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a girl in my class who thinks she's my friend, but I don't want her to be.
I have a REALLY guilty conscience, and I don't want to just leave and dump her. She just tags around with me, and doesn't get on with many other people, but she doesn't make the EFFORT. I know how she feels, but I just feel kind of annoyed. 
I have other girls who I really like being with, and they enjoy my company too.
But she doesn't get on with them.
I feel really torn, and I just have no idea what I'm doing. She says stuff that's also kind of offensive to me, and is a little bit homophobic.
She can be mean without knowing it, and I just get a little upset. Help.

bring me the horizon ♥

Girl in my class.

Posted By:
Evieex
Evieex
StarStarStarStar
I was in this situation before.. well I just told the girl the truth.. I think she was upset and mad for a few weeks but came over it in the end.

Girl in my class.

Posted By:
Year4fan9046
Year4fan9046
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm in the same situation right now actually. I know how extremely irritating it can be, especially when you don't want to hurt her feelings. But if you really don't want to hang around with her anymore, don't make it too rushed or obvious. I know it may seem like you're doing something bad, but if she is making mean and homophobic remarks you're reasonable and you have every right to be offended. If you really don't want to be friends with her, just be boring and blunt. Don't do anything too rash, just be kind of distant, maybe she'll lose interest in you.
  If this hasn't helped, I'm really sorry. I mean, its not often you give advice about how to ditch somebody, but please don't take anything I have said into offense.

dyfgfgfg

Girl in my class.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Slowly portray to her that you're not really that close? People grow apart all of the time, it's an easier way to deal with things. This way it doesn't hurt her feelings and it's rather painless. Try to spend more and more time with others, and maybe help her find new friends?

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos