Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friends...

Posted By:
SelenaNeon
SelenaNeon
Star
I have a group of best friends but even they have their own single best friend that they always hang out with besides the group. I really want a single best friend to hang out with and talk to about anything but I have a bit of trouble on it. I don't know what to talk about. I've looked up things to talk about but in doesnt work with a variety of friends such as sports, school (It's okay but it gets boring), Weekend (So what'd you do this weekend? Oh nothing.) It kind of seems stalkerish and weird.
-BFF Talker

SN

Best Friends...

Posted By:
y4domo
y4domo
Star
Hehe this sort of reminds me of myself c: 

I'm not very good at making new friends and i went to secondary school/high school this september and all my friends split including my best friend so shes got her own single best friend thing now.

So i had to try to find my own as well. When i first started, the few weeks were hard because nearly everyone in my tutor (class) knew each other already and most of them had their best friends by their side.
Then i noticed this girl i will call her L, she wasn't so happy even with her best friend there with her. So with all my confidence i said ''are you okay?'' and i tried to reply with : ''Hi my name's____'' We became friends =)!

and like you i couldn't think of anything AT ALL to talk to her about. I tried to tell her about things in my past and what i enjoy and somehow she managed to go along with my awkwardness .. and xD i don't find it strange if you asked me what did i do this weekend but it would be pretty boring in the end.. You'll know the right best friend soon smile A person who you can never pause with conversations with. I'm still trying to make my friendship with L into a close friendship and yes i have boring talks  with her, it happens xD If you go silent just laugh. I always do.

Sorry if this doesn't help or make sense xD I literally just typed this through my mind.

~y4domo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim

Review Tomodachi Life

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

August Alsina

latest videos