Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friends...

Posted By:
SelenaNeon
SelenaNeon
Star
I have a group of best friends but even they have their own single best friend that they always hang out with besides the group. I really want a single best friend to hang out with and talk to about anything but I have a bit of trouble on it. I don't know what to talk about. I've looked up things to talk about but in doesnt work with a variety of friends such as sports, school (It's okay but it gets boring), Weekend (So what'd you do this weekend? Oh nothing.) It kind of seems stalkerish and weird.
-BFF Talker

SN

Best Friends...

Posted By:
y4domo
y4domo
Star
Hehe this sort of reminds me of myself c: 

I'm not very good at making new friends and i went to secondary school/high school this september and all my friends split including my best friend so shes got her own single best friend thing now.

So i had to try to find my own as well. When i first started, the few weeks were hard because nearly everyone in my tutor (class) knew each other already and most of them had their best friends by their side.
Then i noticed this girl i will call her L, she wasn't so happy even with her best friend there with her. So with all my confidence i said ''are you okay?'' and i tried to reply with : ''Hi my name's____'' We became friends =)!

and like you i couldn't think of anything AT ALL to talk to her about. I tried to tell her about things in my past and what i enjoy and somehow she managed to go along with my awkwardness .. and xD i don't find it strange if you asked me what did i do this weekend but it would be pretty boring in the end.. You'll know the right best friend soon smile A person who you can never pause with conversations with. I'm still trying to make my friendship with L into a close friendship and yes i have boring talks  with her, it happens xD If you go silent just laugh. I always do.

Sorry if this doesn't help or make sense xD I literally just typed this through my mind.

~y4domo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos