Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is this what you call a friend?

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar

So to start off,I was like friendless throughout 7th and 8th grade basically because people thought I was ugly and stuff so I never really talked to anyone in the 9th grade I made new friends and they really helped me to get my self-confidence up by a little so I started talking to this girl lets call her 'X' and her best friend 'Y'. It took me a while to get to know them and then over that period We three became best friends. I was more close to 'X' than 'Y'. I always helped her in studies,whenever other people insulted her I stood up for her I even sorted things between her boyfriend and her. Things were going great. School went out for summer's we met once or twice we became closer than ever then school started. Things were going normal until mid-August. 'X' thought I was hanging out more with 'Y' and other people and she got angry. I told her that I can keep my friends but I will always be close to you and things were normal but suddenly the next day she started ignoring me a little and she was hanging with a friend of ours. I didn't really care much. This went on for a week and I had stopped talking 'X' like we used to and I was hoping that 'X' would come back to normal but she didn't so one day I asked her what was wrong so she replied nothing and asked me why I thought that so I said the truth that she has been acting weird,mean and has been ignoring me so she was like she's not mean and I'm just jealous of the boy that she hangs out with now. This was the first time in the two years where I lost my temper, I wasn't jealous of that boy and why would I be jealous. Yes I did feel bad but not because of jealousy because of her behaviour so there was a bad fight a lot of exchange of words then we didn't talk the entire day. I was about to apologize and sort it with her the next day but I see a picture of her with that boy with the caption "You're one of the best things that happened to me". This time I was angry. She hardly knew this boy for a month and he didn't do anything for her and I was there through her worst times and she never said this too me. It made me feel useless. All bad thoughts and memories came back to my mind and then we weren't friends for around a month then we sorted it. We had around three to four fights in between in which I came to know her true colours. I had thought to myself that I'd forget everything but I just couldn't. Then one day she said that I'm not the same and I've changed so I said that Obviously I won't be the same after everything you said and did so she said you don't care about me,our friendship never meant anything to you,you're the worst so I said that If it didn't mean anything to me I wouldn't have done anything for you. Then things turned worse she started taking my friends away from me and I don't know what she tells them but everyone has changed now. I never hated her. I loved her so much,I was the one who cared for her the most but she never appreciated that. According to me she went to friend who was better looking. So It hurt me that after all that I did for her I never really got anything but insults and after my break gets over I'm planning not to talk to anyone because I believe everyone's the same. She's more popular and she'll will turn everyone against me.

I just want to know that what I did was the right thing and I believe that She hurt me more than enemies can, do you? 

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone? 

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
Oh I'm so sorry. I know it can feel really horrible. I don't think X is a proper friend and I think you should tell an responsible adult about the situation. Trust me, talking about it is way better. And maybe you should try and get a chance to talk to X alone and tell her how you feel about it. Try to explain it in a way that she'll understand and if she doesn't and continues to be rude to you, then PLEASE tell an adult. 

Hope everything gets better smile

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

Oh I'm so sorry. I know it can feel really horrible. I don't think X is a proper friend and I think you should tell an responsible adult about the situation. Trust me, talking about it is way better. And maybe you should try and get a chance to talk to X alone and tell her how you feel about it. Try to explain it in a way that she'll understand and if she doesn't and continues to be rude to you, then PLEASE tell an adult. 

Hope everything gets better smile

Thank you so much.
I've tried talking to her before but it just doesn't work out. 

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
I think you did the right thing. If you think that anything you did so far is wrong then don't worry because we're all on your side smile 

Well it isn't confirmed that everyone you know is turned against you. Maybe try making new friends? There's this girl in 7L and we're best friends because me and my BFF hang out together in the library. Just like her, I bet you'll find loads of things. 

If any of this doesn't work out or what I'm saying is completely nonsense, then I think.. try talking to Y instead. X is being completely crazy about the whole situation and she doesn't trust you like a real friend should.

I know it hurts.. but maybe it's time to move on. I had a friend in year 6 and I thought "hey she isn't as bad as everyone thinks" but when it came to moving to my secondary school,  she abandoned me and she hates the people I hang out with, trying to act like a boss. 

It was hard but I had to move on and now I hang out with my old buddies and I'm trying to make friends with new people (like the girl from 7L). Don't give up hope. And if everything fails, remind yourself that you come to school to learn and remember that the sun will come out for you one day smile

This speech made me feel like an old person Big Grin

Love Valencia x

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar
I think X likes you and she 's probably jealous because you were hanging out with Y ,maybe she wanted more attention ? or maybe she felt absolute pure jealousy ? and wanted  you to feel the same but since you didn 't she started maybe playng tricks on you or she wanted to provoke you or  idk something similar. 

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, What I think is that she probably was jealous of me and now she has turned Y against me so she wont talk to me. This is my last year in this school and I will make new friends next year but it just bugs me that my 8th and 7th grade were ruined because I was technically 'bullied' and I didn't have friends and I wished I had some and now I thought I had the best of friends but they turned out to be my worst enemies. 

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar
Well just Be yourself and do not let a petty girl with her issues stomp you down Wink Tongue She 's wrong one and you know that ,and if they start bullying you don 't react ,that really irritates them Trust me, i knoe from experience Wink Tongue

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you very much! I appreciate your help smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

latest videos