Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best friends... forever?

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
Hi, I'm Valencia. I have this best friend who I nickname Kitty and she's really friendly and sweet. We've been best friends since nursery (I'm in year 7 now) which is a really long time and we're connected like two pieces of a heart. 
Recently.. we've been having fights. I just started secondary school a few months ago and we haven't fought since ages. But now it's getting kinda serious, she mentions different topics and ignores everything I say. I smile and nod and pay attention to every word she says but she doesn't do that in return. Sometimes I quiz her saying to repeat everything I say and she murmurs "who cares?" and goes off to a new topic.
Since I started secondary school, they're are loads of new people from different schools. One girl who I nickname Penny is really annoying. Kind of a diva. Penny and Kitty always hang out and I'm perfectly fine with it, because everyone makes friends right? But this is different. Kitty starts making excuses and since some of our lessons are different, she goes off with Penny and doesn't bother to tell me where she's going. 
She doesn't inform our friendship gang either. Are we true friends, or not?

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Best friends... forever?

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi, valencia. I am having the same best friend with my BFF. She is doing everything you just said. I suggest you talk to her or make a note about why you guys are always fighting and stuff. Tell me how it goes smile

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Best friends... forever?

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
Thanks, maybe I should try that. Except Penny barely gives me time to talk to her anyways...

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Best friends... forever?

Posted By:
chrischris101 Lock
chrischris101
Star
THE NEW YORK YANKEES RULE

Best friends... forever?

Posted By:
chrischris101 Lock
chrischris101
Star
YES THEY DOO

Best friends... forever?

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
You said your secondary school is full of different people didn't you ? So why don't you try hanging out with a different group of girls ? smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

Do you believe in......

Do you believe in......

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

latest videos