Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Am I Replaced?

Posted By:
wickedlovely_2593326 Lock
wickedlovely_2593326
Star
So my BFF since elementary school got a boyfriend a while back. I have no problem with him, he is good to her. My problem is that she only hangs out with him now. We dont hang out unless she is bored or needs something else to do. She is constantly leaving me to be alone while they go off and do who knows what. I feel like she replaced me. Is our friendship coming to a close? How do I handle this?

Am I Replaced?

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar

I wouldn't say that you were "replaced". If you and her have been BFFs since elementary school, that's awesome and there's no replacing that!
I thinks it's more like that she's found a BF and of course she wants to spend time with him.
Relationships with a BFF and relationships with a BF are both great, but each one has it's own thing!
You may want to try to make an extra effort to make time for you and her to spend together.
You may also think about getting a BF and the four of you can "double date".
Try to support her in every way and let her know that if this relationship that she's in doesn't work, then she'll always have you as a BFF, not matter what!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos