Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

How do you become friends with someone out of your league

Posted By:
Mafia-Princess_2211100 Lock
Mafia-Princess_2211100
StarStarStarStar
So there's this girl in my photography class that is really nice and pretty and cool and I want to be friends with her but I'm super bad at making friends so does anyone have any tips on how I can become friends with her?

See you in another life brother.

Posted By:
WounderlandRain
WounderlandRain
StarStarStar

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

So there's this girl in my photography class that is really nice and pretty and cool and I want to be friends with her but I'm super bad at making friends so does anyone have any tips on how I can become friends with her?

well I think notes ? maybe like hand her a note and let her read it and do the note thing and try to learn her league tht would be my guess

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar

it seems like you already have something in common - photography!!I say just start talking about photography with her and hopefully that will start a friendship!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I know how that feels! My advice is to make small talk during class every now and then, like comment on something you guys are doing or an event that happened or is happening that day. Slowly start talking about more stuff and more often, and you guys should start to become friends. It worked for me so I hope it works for you!

Name

Signature

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Just hang around with her, and talk. Talking usually helps when you want to make friends with someone. Just be yourself.Grin

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Just hang around with her, and talk. Talking usually helps when you want to make friends with someone. Just be yourself.Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Higher Power Game

the not impossible

Higher Power Game

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

the not impossible

Every 9th and 10th person says "Pickle Juice"

latest videos