x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
breonnasmiles
breonnasmiles

Star
Posted over 2 years ago
Hello! My name is Breonna. It's about my friend personal hygiene. I don't know if she puts on deodorant or not? I want to tell really bad, but I don't want to hurt her feelings or nothing. I think I should tell her. On second thought I think I shouldn't do it. I need your help should I do it or not? Frustrated 

#1D#

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
If I were her, I'd want to know if I smelled bad. Tell her - she'll get over it if you tell her; you're her friend. If you don't tell her someone else might and they wouldn't put it as nicely as you. Just tell her that she should try your new deodorant because it works really well or something like that..

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Tell her, but try to be nice about it. She needs to know. It's an important issue and as friends you should be able to talk to each other about it. But don't sound too mean either. You should definitely do it, just in a polite, kind, and understanding way. Smile Nose

sig

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"VanillaMoon" wrote:

If I were her, I'd want to know if I smelled bad. Tell her - she'll get over it if you tell her; you're her friend. If you don't tell her someone else might and they wouldn't put it as nicely as you. Just tell her that she should try your new deodorant because it works really well or something like that..

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
just tell her

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"VanillaMoon" wrote:

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
you should just come out and say it. Be nice about it though. Chances are she'll understand, and it would do both of you a world of good. Big Grin

Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I think you should tell her.. let her know how you feel and that you are there to support her.. 

x)

Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

3 things

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

BMTH or AA?

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

The yes and no game