x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
Irilol
Irilol

Star
Posted almost 3 years ago
Dear Dish-It,
I have a "friend", she is a girl and I nearly hate her!!! She is annoying and she thinks that I ruin her things. I never did such thing and she accuses me of everything! She has changed. When we were at the primary school, sh used to be dump, but not that way. Of-course, she doesn't have a KW account. I don't mean to cyberbullie her, or make her feel bad, but she makes me reach the edge. Yesterday she called me at noon, and started yelling at me for a fake story about puppies. She is just unfair. What should I do?

ADD ME & ENTER MY GROUP: "Our random group!!!"
PLZ

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
If you aren't happy in the friendship, and confronting her to try and fix the problem doesn't help, then end it. 
Before you go off and do that though, sit down with her and talk. Tell her about what's making you upset. You can't expect her to mind read and know that you are upset about her actions if you don't tell her. She probably doesn't even realize she's doing anything wrong. 
And if she doesn't change, just don't be her friend. Find new friends to spend your time with. You don't have to get in a fight with her or harshly tell her, but often times friends drift apart with time. 

sig

Posted By:
caley blue
caley blue

StarStarStarStar
i think  youre friend must be fair and most of all try the next time she accuses u of anything try to scream at her and tell her enough is enough and tell her to sort her self out and stop blaming things on u

Jamaica Is The Best Island Ever.

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon

StarStarStarStar
Talk to her about it - Or if you want find a new friend because you don't deserve to feel this way.

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet

StarStarStarStar
find another friend!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

If you aren't happy in the friendship, and confronting her to try and fix the problem doesn't help, then end it. 

Before you go off and do that though, sit down with her and talk. Tell her about what's making you upset. You can't expect her to mind read and know that you are upset about her actions if you don't tell her. She probably doesn't even realize she's doing anything wrong. 

And if she doesn't change, just don't be her friend. Find new friends to spend your time with. You don't have to get in a fight with her or harshly tell her, but often times friends drift apart with time. 

Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP

StarStarStarStar
Get another friend and tell her why.

x)

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke

StarStarStarStarStar
Tell ur BFF how u feel. Tell her u feel annoyed. She might annoy u, but say u shouldn't tell at ppl like that. It's rude! And it's not the right thing to do. 

Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most loneliest person.

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

DragonSlayed30 men

Latest Videos

Play Online Games