Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
Irilol
Irilol
Star
Dear Dish-It,
I have a "friend", she is a girl and I nearly hate her!!! She is annoying and she thinks that I ruin her things. I never did such thing and she accuses me of everything! She has changed. When we were at the primary school, sh used to be dump, but not that way. Of-course, she doesn't have a KW account. I don't mean to cyberbullie her, or make her feel bad, but she makes me reach the edge. Yesterday she called me at noon, and started yelling at me for a fake story about puppies. She is just unfair. What should I do?

ADD ME & ENTER MY GROUP: "Our random group!!!"
PLZ

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
If you aren't happy in the friendship, and confronting her to try and fix the problem doesn't help, then end it. 
Before you go off and do that though, sit down with her and talk. Tell her about what's making you upset. You can't expect her to mind read and know that you are upset about her actions if you don't tell her. She probably doesn't even realize she's doing anything wrong. 
And if she doesn't change, just don't be her friend. Find new friends to spend your time with. You don't have to get in a fight with her or harshly tell her, but often times friends drift apart with time. 

Name

Signature

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
caley blue
caley blue
StarStarStar
i think  youre friend must be fair and most of all try the next time she accuses u of anything try to scream at her and tell her enough is enough and tell her to sort her self out and stop blaming things on u

Jamaica Is The Best Island Ever.

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Talk to her about it - Or if you want find a new friend because you don't deserve to feel this way.

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
find another friend!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

If you aren't happy in the friendship, and confronting her to try and fix the problem doesn't help, then end it. 

Before you go off and do that though, sit down with her and talk. Tell her about what's making you upset. You can't expect her to mind read and know that you are upset about her actions if you don't tell her. She probably doesn't even realize she's doing anything wrong. 

And if she doesn't change, just don't be her friend. Find new friends to spend your time with. You don't have to get in a fight with her or harshly tell her, but often times friends drift apart with time. 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP
StarStarStarStar
Get another friend and tell her why.

x)

My "BFF" sucks!!!

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell ur BFF how u feel. Tell her u feel annoyed. She might annoy u, but say u shouldn't tell at ppl like that. It's rude! And it's not the right thing to do. 

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

What's ur best colour

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos