Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Lunchtime MESS

Posted By:
bribri4103
bribri4103
Star
I liked this guy and I told my friend who was in his class.During lunch the next day she yells my name across the whole room.The guy cheeses at me and me being the clumsy dork I am, pushed myself out of a chair.So later I found out she was asking him for me if he liked me.He said yes but then he saw my clumsy dork self and said NO.:*(

BriBri4103

Lunchtime MESS

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
That's sad.... and weird. If a guy likes you than they usually wouldn't change their mind like that or do they???? Well you shouldn't have told your friend. I'm guessing she's not that close to you since she's in his class and all.

Converse!
Converse.

Lunchtime MESS

Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
StarStarStarStar
that's is so sad! u know if he saw u fall over and then he didn't lik u anymore than im sure that he doesn't deserve u. honestly that is kinda silly to not lik someone cause they fell out of there chair. Im really sry though. Frown

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!

Lunchtime MESS

Posted By:
unidiane
unidiane
StarStarStar
usually if he liked you, he wouldn't say no after seeing what happened.He wouldn't reply he would kind of giggle. not laugh giggle.Either your friend was lying or that isn't the  guy for you.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos