Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend dilemma

Posted By:
BeattieB
BeattieB
StarStar
I have like 3 friends at the moment  Frown but I feel like my best friend is ditching me and another doesn't actually like me.
Okay, so around 2 years ago me and this girl called lottie broke up being besties and now were like enemies. But and my present bestie Megs are not in the same class. but she is in the same class as Lottie, so now whenever i come out of lessons theyre talking and megs is like ''Hey, charlotte says youre ugly!". And told me something mean every break, I told her to stop doing that and she got sensitive. We had an argument but I said sorry - we always make up. Anyway, its not like she cant be friends with lottie but just dont talk to my face about her.
Truth be told, I dont hate lottie that much, I forgot about it but she hates me so... Yeah.
Am I being unreasonable? Help?

When wish upon a star.....

Friend dilemma

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Try confronting Lottie, if that doesn't work then just ignore it (:

everyone is beautiful Smile Nose

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Friend dilemma

Posted By:
marshallllahsram
marshallllahsram
Star
Well if she is doing that she isn't really a friend is she????

Friend dilemma

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

^I agree but are you sure you've only got three friends? Make more! It's totally worth it and the worse that can happen is that they turn you down. They can't embarrass you like in the movies.

Converse!
Converse.

Friend dilemma

Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP
StarStarStarStar
Hmm.. Quite a hard one.. I think you should try talking to a parent about this and tell them how you feel.

x)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

People always compliment my hair but...

awnser the question the person above you asks

my parents were in a food fight

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

latest videos