×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2013
Posts: 218

Okay, recently when the school year started, a new girl came. Me and her quickly became best friends. I have another best friend who I've known for about 5 years. Ever since my new best friend arrived, I've been nothing but ignored from my best friend. Like, I'll be at the same table at lunch with them, but they'll ignore me like I'm not there! And at recess, the only time I get to ever talk to them, they with hang out with me because they're ''busy'' and I ask them why and they reply ''It's a surprise''. I don't know about you, but I feel like my new best friend is trying to take my best friend away! Has this gone to far or am I overlooking this? Help!

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2013
Posts: 2119

I had this problem before too!!!!!!


"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2013
Posts: 218

"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:

I had this problem before too!!!!!!

Oh wow I'm sorry! That must stink Frown
Did you solve it? If you did could you give me some advice? Frown

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2013
Posts: 2119

"RainbowAnimeFreak" wrote:



"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:


I had this problem before too!!!!!!

Oh wow I'm sorry! That must stink Frown
Did you solve it? If you did could you give me some advice? Frown


I just found another group of friends to hang out with


"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2013
Posts: 218

"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:



"RainbowAnimeFreak" wrote:








"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:




I had this problem before too!!!!!!

Oh wow I'm sorry! That must stink Frown
Did you solve it? If you did could you give me some advice? Frown


I just found another group of friends to hang out with

Wow, we must be very alike, because that's exactly what I've been doing! ^_^

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2013
Posts: 2119

"RainbowAnimeFreak" wrote:



"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:








"RainbowAnimeFreak" wrote:


















"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:








I had this problem before too!!!!!!

Oh wow I'm sorry! That must stink Frown
Did you solve it? If you did could you give me some advice? Frown


I just found another group of friends to hang out with

Wow, we must be very alike, because that's exactly what I've been doing! ^_^


Big Grin Good for you!!!!smile 


"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2013
Posts: 218

"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:



"RainbowAnimeFreak" wrote:








"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:


















"RainbowAnimeFreak" wrote:






































"Hayhayits_DeAnna" wrote:
















I had this problem before too!!!!!!

Oh wow I'm sorry! That must stink Frown
Did you solve it? If you did could you give me some advice? Frown


I just found another group of friends to hang out with

Wow, we must be very alike, because that's exactly what I've been doing! ^_^


Big Grin Good for you!!!!smile 

Why thank you! ^_^

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 20:13:08 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 15:47:24 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:25:16 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:21:36 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:11:44 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:06:17 -0800

- 2017-11-23 12:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 15:32:13 -0800

- 2017-11-21 10:27:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-22 09:01:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-21 11:00:16 -0800

- 2017-11-22 08:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-08 14:18:57 -0800

- 2017-11-08 14:02:06 -0800

- 2017-11-08 13:59:48 -0800

- 2017-11-08 13:58:29 -0800

- 2017-11-07 12:44:05 -0800

- 2017-11-06 10:45:03 -0800

- 2017-11-06 10:19:35 -0800

- 2017-11-03 20:26:41 -0700

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800