Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is she still my best friend?

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
It first started out in the beginning of the school year. She thought I was copying her style. So after a little while I thought we were over it and we became best friends again. But like three weeks ago, she became kind of best friends with this other girl, Ajhane or something. She started hanging out with her more than me. I started to feel left out, so I tried to become a trio. That didn't work out so like another week later she became kind of best friends with this other girl Morgan. They hung out with each other a lot too, leaving me left out again. I tried to do the some strategy that I did last time. Still didn't work. The next week, this week, she became kind of best friends with ANOTHER girl named Lena. She moved desks so that she was by Lena too. They laugh and talk all the time like WE used to do. So what I'm trying to say here is that now she's ignoring me on here and in person. So is she still my best friend?

Minecraft TNT Explosion!!!!

BUDDER Big Grin I love Minecraft!!!!
Dance listens to me

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want to still be your best friend? What she's doing isn't good enough to be someone's best friend. You can choose to give up on her or to give her a chance. A lot of chances isn't good.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
That's true. I guess I've been her best friend for so long that I would give her as much chances as it would take to get her back to my best friend. But I think she could give ME a chance sometime. It's just like I did something that changed he whole life forever and she just pushed it out of her life. Worried Frown Sad

Dance listens to me

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
She just deleted me.....Worried

Dance listens to me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts