Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My BFF

Posted By:
Kasisi
Kasisi
StarStar
My bFF is Awesome and I love her soooooo much and she is my only and I mean only BFF in my life. Love you!

My BFF

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
That's so sweet!  I have a BFF of my own that is awesome! I have known her since kindergarden. Shes been my BFF all the way through. Shes been there for me countless times. Iv been through a lot of drama in my life and shes experienced it all with me, knows me so well, and suffers through the pain with me. We are the best of friends. We basically are sisters were so close! We actually live next door to each other its awesome! BFFs ROCK! smile

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

My BFF

Posted By:
DMS2 Lock
DMS2
StarStar
I love my BFF, Jennifer514 Love, she is amazing and so beautiful, i would do anything for her, i tell her i love her, idk if she takes it into consideration though Frustrated, she is my everything and she will always will be, there will be nothing to change that, she is my beautiful angel Angel, I LOVE YOU JENNY

Future Marine

My BFF

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
It's always nice to have a best friend like that. Keep her close. Big Grin

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

My BFF

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
Aren't BFF's just great? Big Grin

If you want one ask!!:))

My BFF

Posted By:
KThanda
KThanda
StarStarStar
My BFF are great...

KT13

My BFF

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
That is soo awesome!!
It's really great to have a good BFF!!
I have three BFFs
1 is my BF,Mark and yes he is also my BFF
2 is my BFF Sarah
3 is my BFF Becky
Bot Sarah and Becky are girls in my dance class!
it's really awesome to read some positive things in here for a change!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

My BFF

Posted By:
alleyjenny101
alleyjenny101
Star
Dear Dish it,
I have a clique I'm in theres's five people in it. I had a super bad day to day so here it is, first you should know today was the first day back from christmas break so we changed up classes and this new stupid thing called CAT group its a mix between 8th graders, 7th graders and 6th graders that every friday all the CAT groups get together for some weird competition and every Wednesday all the CAT groups gather in the gym for something (idk what it is it's different every week). Anyway all year there has only been one other person from my clique (Hannah) that has the same extra circular (art, cooking, spanish, and keyboarding ) schedule as me. But it was the first day of Spanish and Hannah knew I was REALLY REALLY scared of starting the new semester and Hannah is also the only other 8th grader girl in my CAT group but today she ditched me and didn't come to school, I called her after school and she said that she had broncidous and a small case of ammonia and I know from experience that even if it's a small case of ammonia your supposed to be in the hospital and when you have broncidious your voice isn't the same and her voice was just as high pitched as ever! Then in 5th period we did heights and weights and I'm the shortest in the clique but today being the shortest got to me and mad me upset I'm 5'1 1/2" and I found out that my new necklace and the matching ear rings that I got from my mom for christmas that i had lost the back of one of my earrings and we have to keep track of every step we take for two weeks for health! then during lunch Jessica (another "BFF" thats in the clique) made fun of my new boots I got from my brother that meant a lot to me said that they were slippers and i shouldnt be wearing them at school. Thats how bad my day was. I'm starting to think I'm just a doormat for everyone i thought wear the best people in my life. What do i do?

*EM*
[img.] bai11.gif

My BFF

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kasisi" wrote:

My bFF is Awesome and I love her soooooo much and she is my only and I mean only BFF in my life. Love you!

smile

If you want one ask!!:))

My BFF

Posted By:
DMS2 Lock
DMS2
StarStar
Well I lost Jennifer514, She is gone forever

Future Marine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This or That??

you have notng to fear but fear itself

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

30 YOUR MAMA JOKES!