Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

i hate my friend called katie

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
Well she is my friend. Supposed to be my best friend because I fell out with my best friend. Its my other friend Megan who she has started to annoy like she annoys me. And Megan loses it like I do. Now we can get along but she lies and doesn't listen plus she told everyone I had a crush on josh. I'm out with him now I finally asked him out. So I want to stay friends but I really need your advice thanks xxx

Petpalace

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
If you hate Meagen then what did Katie do?

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

I worded it wrong. Megan has done nothing wrong. It was katie that done all that.Megan has been getting annoyed with katie and Megan never gets angry. Plus im always apologising when me and katie fight and megans in the middle but katie doesn't care and it makes me angry. And before the holidays they fell out and Megan shouted. Megan is sweet,gentle,potite,unique and very happy but then she wasn't and she finally got why I hate Katie so much. Everyone understands what katies like except katie and it drives me nuts. We fell out because she thought I liked Megan better then she said we fell out because of something else and then she changed her answer again. She creates so much trouble and makes me want to scream and cry. When I fell out with my ex best friend Rebecca I confided in katie and told her I missed Rebecca and then why we fell out. Next time we fell out katie told Rebecca what happened and made out I was a rubbish friend.Luckily Rebecca is smart and likes me. We text each other and we have a laugh. We don't go to each others houses or play together we just talk but she knows me better than I know me and I still think when people say best friends that Rebecca is my best friend. But it hurt that katie could do that and make out I was horrible to Rebecca. Especially when I have never needed anyone more because Rebecca was like a second sister who just knew me and even when we fell out I still felt like that. Then when katie done that i could never really forget

Petpalace

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar

"petpalace" wrote:

Its my other friend Megan who she has started to annoy like she annoys me.
You said Megan annoys you.

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
I meant katie has been annoying Megan like katie annoys me. Because she usually annoys me not Megan but now katie annoys me and megan

Petpalace

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
I need help I always lose my friends and I just don't know why I must just be horrible. But I always lose everyone and katie I have known all my life and have so many memories we can't stop being friends. But we can't talk because she doesn't understand. She compliments herself whenever she can and doesn't even realise.

Petpalace

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

Can you give me some advice im going to talk to Megan on Monday when im back at school so I need kinda quickly  thanks xxx Blush

Petpalace

Posted By:
-DontTouchMe
-DontTouchMe
Star
katie is such a fart ugh

beyonce dont need a signature .

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

You don't know how hard it really is she is so oblivous and thinks she's amazing ? She needs help

Petpalace

Posted By:
DarkDead Lock
DarkDead
StarStarStarStar

why are you posting this

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

Words that start with C.

What's your pet?

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

What's your pet?

latest videos