Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my friend has a crush on my crush

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

Well here is the whole story. I like a boy called josh and so does my friend katie. So there was a Christmas party where you had to do Scottish dancing. In one of them I went with josh. Cody who only likes to dance with josh because he is the only decent boy. Anyway josh picked me out of cody and I . so when we were dancing I asked if he didn't like Cody. He said he hated her. Then I said so you like katie more than Cody. He hesitatied then said yes. So anyway I asked him out two weeks and two days ago and he said yes. The thing is no one knows but me,him and my ex best friend. But yesterday cause katie has a crush on josh. She said that josh liked her more than Cody. i told her that at the party but I accidentally said yesterday that he probably likes someone more than her. I didn't say it was me or that I don't think she even noticed but anyway I have always understood she likes him but she is so competitive but im out with him so I really want to say I have him he's mine. I have liked him for over a year so. But you can find out  a bit more about katie in I hate my friend Katie. In the friend advice thing

Petpalace

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
I'm kind of confused by that..
But with your friend having a crush on your crush - you can't stop people liking other people even if you like that person yourself. People can't help crushes, they just happen when people fall for someone, your friend is probably thinking the same thing as 'my friend has a crush on my crush'. 
So, don't get jealous over anything and just remember that people can't help liking people and you can't stop people liking each other, no matter how much you dislike them. (-:
Also, try not to get jealous. Jealousy only ever makes things worse and try to explain that to your friend as well as she's going to find out one day.

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

i know but the thing is she doesn't understand that I have liked him for ages and she always copies me and lies to me so I don't even know if I should believe her. She likes to wind me up and then when I get angry she acts all innocent. Plus even though she likes him at the disco she asked out asa then the next day she dumped him. I don't even think she likes josh and she just pretends but she is always being competitive and trying to beat me at things and be exactly like me. She gets on my nerves and lies so much that i think she pretends so she can wind me up

Petpalace

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
That is one of the most unfortunate things that happens between you and your friends. I think that if ​​You really like someone like you have really strong feelings fro them, you should tell your friends! (:

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

I can't tell them I'm out with josh because josh and i don't want anyone to know yet. But Katie knows how much i like him but she doesn't care ! Megan has a boyfriend and they have  been out for like 3 years and she doesn't really like to talk about them.

Petpalace

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
By the way my ex best friend isn't katie its Rebecca we were like sisters we still text so I told her and josh said that was ok

Petpalace

Posted By:
Colors
Colors
StarStarStarStar
Don't get jealous if your friend likes your crush  ><
You guys are friends! You two should be getting along with each other.
You both should have each other's back :3

I'm too cool for a signature with pictures.
Tch.
=w="

Posted By:
LockDanceNation101
LockDanceNation101
StarStarStar
Wait the heck up? Are you saying there's a girl in your class named cody? lol wat? U and ur friend has lots of coconuts. (beef)

4 girls and 4 guys = LOCKDANCENATION

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
It's better to act normal, if not the tiniest bit withdrawn from him. This will enhance the mystery and might actually get him interested- or at least consider being interested.

Posted By:
whitetiger13
whitetiger13
Star
I know two of my friends both like the same guy.Sad

Dezzy

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos