Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

BestFriends

Posted By:
SwaggGirl_123
SwaggGirl_123
Star
Dear dish it, 
                     I feel like I can tell my friend anything! she listened and she understands what I mean.so she became my best friend.She helped me out and also give me advice on lots of stuff.she's the bestest friend ever  this girl has Swag and everything catchphrase being meh 
to itsjustme18
you guys should talk to this girl she's really nice and funny and yeah Thats actually pretty much it 
                               ByDazedwaggGirl_123
PS look up itsjustme18 and click that green button cuz she is awesome

BestFriends

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Your friend sounds very nice Grin

BestFriends

Posted By:
SwaggGirl_123
SwaggGirl_123
Star
She is u should add her

BestFriends

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds like you have a good friendship. Big Grin

Name

Signature

BestFriends

Posted By:
SwaggGirl_123
SwaggGirl_123
Star
Yep I do

BestFriends

Posted By:
Vick198
Vick198
Star
I never thought friends were more important then now. I go through rough times and their always their to back me up and tell me everything is fine. They are their to keep motivating me through it all. I don't know what I would do without some people. I feel like they know exactly what to say. They understand what I am going through and will sit their and talk with me for hours sometimes if I need it. I love them all. I don't know how you do it. Your the BEST people in the world. Thanks for everything you ever do.  Love

BestFriends

Posted By:
JamesIsMine143
JamesIsMine143
Star

"Vick198" wrote:

I never thought friends were more important then now. I go through rough times and their always their to back me up and tell me everything is fine. They are their to keep motivating me through it all. I don't know what I would do without some people. I feel like they know exactly what to say. They understand what I am going through and will sit their and talk with me for hours sometimes if I need it. I love them all. I don't know how you do it. Your the BEST people in the world. Thanks for everything you ever do.  Love

Vick that's what we are here for! I mean who would not want to help someone like you! You are very sweat and caring! I mean at least I would always be willing to help you day or night... Because you are my best friend! Keep your head up babe and I promise you EVRYTHING will be okay smile I love you doll face smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos