Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friend in need

Posted By:
goodlistener
goodlistener
StarStar

Dear Dish-it,
My friend doesn't talk to anyone but teachers. He is very quiet and at recess he doesn't do anything. I try to talk to him but he doesn't talk back. People try to be friends with him but he doesn't talk to anyone. I REALLY want to help him but I don't know how.            Please help me.

Please help,
                                                                goodlistener

Just because no one notices you doesn't mean you are unnoticable. It just means that you are to good to be noticed

Friend in need

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to anyone? He sounds like he's just not social. Unless he's showing signs that something's wrong, leave him alone and let him be. He'll come out of his shell when he's ready.

Name

Signature

Friend in need

Posted By:
Colors
Colors
StarStarStarStar
He probably has social phobia. Maybe he's really shy. Don't worry, he'll eventually talk to you ! 

I'm too cool for a signature with pictures.
Tch.
=w="

Friend in need

Posted By:
mrmacewindu
mrmacewindu
StarStarStarStar
I think maybe it is a bit over-whelming sometimes and if you ask him questions he might get confused. if you just say hello to him then he might respond. if he does not, try doing it every time you see him. he might get used to it and eventually talk back to you

to cool for a picture signature (cant
figure out how to do one) :-3

Friend in need

Posted By:
goodlistener
goodlistener
StarStar

Thanks for the tip. But I am really worried about him. You see..... he has been putting his head down. And he goes to the consoler so I know he is getting someone to help. I just feel as though there is something I can do. You know.

Just because no one notices you doesn't mean you are unnoticable. It just means that you are to good to be noticed

Friend in need

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"goodlistener" wrote:

Thanks for the tip. But I am really worried about him. You see..... he has been putting his head down. And he goes to the consoler so I know he is getting someone to help. I just feel as though there is something I can do. You know.

Maybe he has anxiety. There's really nothing you can do about it. Just be nice to him and leave him alone if he doesn't want to talk smile

Friend in need

Posted By:
mrmacewindu
mrmacewindu
StarStarStarStar

I have this thing called autism and it makes my brain work differently. maybe you could get him a valentines gift or somet

to cool for a picture signature (cant
figure out how to do one) :-3

Friend in need

Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
StarStarStarStar
He might be shy  and doesn't want to talk maybe you need to take it slow and him get to know then let him talk

beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

l1 = ur fate

l2d = percent of my body donnated to emogi...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

L3D = how much I way

L3D = how much I way

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos