Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My best friends just keeps back stabbing me

Posted By:
Rameza
Rameza
Star
My best friend just keeps back stabbing me.well to speak the truth we have been BFF's since 2nd Grade but when we reached into 5th grade she would talk all of these lies on me,once we had this big argument that we didn't speak to each other for 1 whole month.we forgived each other but now this group of girls would pick on me and talk dirty things about me behind my back.Now they treat me so nice and make all these jokes with me but at the end of the day it's the same routine over and over again.My mom tells me that their just jealous but it's making me drop back in my school work 

Raissa

Posted By:
carlyo
carlyo
StarStar
Hello raissa I just read that and honestly I felt the same way before and now me and that girl don't talk thing is she's in my class ugh!! So yea add me mabeye smile

Rawrritscarly^_^

Posted By:
yoku026
yoku026
StarStarStarStar
She isn't your best friend. I mean, best friend doesnt do things that'll make you feel uneasy. You dont have to hate her, give a little (or maybe more) distance, dont let their behavior rule yourself.

PSHOOOH

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
That's just sad Frown

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so if you've forgiven her and you've both moved on, how is she backstabbing you?

Also, these girls, if they're being nicer to you now what's the issue? You should forgive them for the past, maybe they've grown up and want to be friends.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar
I was in this exact situation! this may be hard but...
Buy the way it sounds you  do not feel comfotoble!!!
If you feel uncumfotuble in a relationship then you are not in a good relationship with a friend.
You just need to disconnect yourself from her and make other friends.
Be mature though.
Don't do what she did!!!
Please direct message me and  tell me how it went!!!
Also sorry about the spelling!!!

GlitterLover

Posted By:
Colors
Colors
StarStarStarStar
Find new friends ^^
If they keep stabbing your back, they aren't really your friends then.
Friends won't stab their friend's back.

I'm too cool for a signature with pictures.
Tch.
=w="

Posted By:
thecaringlion
thecaringlion
Star
if you ever need to talk, you can comment me! i'm sorry this is happening for you. friendships are hard sometimes especially when everyone's trying to fit in and be what people want them to be. be proud about who you are and keep your chin up. the right people will care about you! 

make good choices.

Posted By:
nayshon123_2616018 Lock
nayshon123_2616018
Star
These days u cant trust nobdy they some opp azz ###### they will snitch on you so chuse yo friends wiesly thats why I dont have friends I got my brothers and sisters I could only trust my ###### and my squad im always go ride or die for my squad ill never change on my ###### in my life no matter what im my brothers keeper and my sisters keeper for life and my squad keeper ###### will change on u quick as hell I only love my squad and brothers and sisters smile

Brick squad

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar

Sorry to hear that Frown I say to try and find a new group of friends. If they keep backstabbing you, you shouldn't trust them. Good luck smile

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Related Game!

latest videos