Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Give them a chance but if they keep making you feel bad you don't have to be friends with them.

Posted By:
jannisluvsducks
jannisluvsducks
Star

If she's doing it coz she thinks it's funny, consider what she's looking for in your reaction and don't give the reaction she's looking for. I'm in year 8 (in uk, 12-13 yr olds) and me and all my friends are 12 but they can be real immature sometimes. (read the next paragraph only if you can be bothered to) 

We always steal eachothers stuff then give it back like a minute later and joke about eachother but it's kinda got a little mean and immature coz today I went to a club but we don't get to eat our lunch so I sat down with some girls who I get on well with but they are not my bffs. My bffssaid that apparently I looked them straight in the eye (they have said this before so I know its a lie) and that I would have heard their names being called by a boy who was annoying them who was near me, they started having a go at me because apparently I had ignored them and sat with the other girls who they are a little jealous of. I also know that this is a lie because they told me that I sat down with one girl who was the other side of the group. I didn;t see my friends anywhere. I told them this too.

They were being real spiteful about it and I get worried real easily and they are often like this. My plan now is to figure out what reaction they want to get from it and make sure that I don't give that reaction so they are less likely to do things like that in the future. Remember, you are not the only one.

If it's not long winded things and just spiteful comments, tell her that you didn't like what she just said or if she said  something like (this is just an example, it's not true at all) "you are ugly" ask her "am I really?" sounding upset. let her know how you feel when you she says things like this. If she just argues with you, sorry but she's not your true friend. I'm having doubts whether mine are.

sorry for the long comment

BE NICE TO DUCKS

Posted By:
goodlistener
goodlistener
StarStar

Dear Rameza,

You should tell them how you feel. and if that doesn't work it's time to find some new friends. You should stand up for yourself if your BFF is to scared to.

Just because no one notices you doesn't mean you are unnoticable. It just means that you are to good to be noticed

Posted By:
Itachisharingan
Itachisharingan
Star
Hi raissa this is Akeem

Posted By:
Itachisharingan
Itachisharingan
Star
Sorry to hear that 
When u get this message please add me as your friend

Posted By:
Dis_Chino
Dis_Chino
StarStarStar
those rnt true friends

-Chino

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello there.
Maybe it's time you get yourself a new bestie?
Be friends with your current best friend, but how about a little distance? Don't give her too much about you that she can use against you. And don't back stab her either because there won't be any difference between her and you if you do that.

Posted By:
Rameza
Rameza
StarStarStarStar
aww bae (Itachisharingan) thanks

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
When your friend starts to talk about you, and stabs you in the back. then maybe it's time to move on. In friendships, there will always be times when your friend hurt your feelings, but if it's being repeated, then maybe it's time to let go. Because some things aren't worth it.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 

Posted By:
Alois_Trancy_
Alois_Trancy_
StarStarStarStar

"Rameza" wrote:

My best friend just keeps back stabbing me.well to speak the truth we have been BFF's since 2nd Grade but when we reached into 5th grade she would talk all of these lies on me,once we had this big argument that we didn't speak to each other for 1 whole month.we forgived each other but now this group of girls would pick on me and #### ##### things about me behind my back.Now they treat me so nice and make all these jokes with me but at the end of the day it's the same routine over and over again.My mom tells me that their just jealous but it's making me drop back in my school work 
now as usual I would probably say "kill them" but since this is correct grammar and punctuation I will take this seriously.
Report them to the principal.
Tell them how you feel.
If it gets worse contact the police ( I've had to do this )

SolKat is so adorabloodthirsty

HAVE YOU HEARD A HIPSTER CRYING ALL ALONE
OR ASKED A GRINNING JUGGALO WHY HES HIGH

DON'T FLARP WITH A SPIDER ELSE YOU'LL PROBABLY DIIIIIIE

Oops broadway Karkat intensifies Broadway KK

DIE SEA HITLER [Her Imperious Condescension] 

mEENAH IS MY WIFE 

play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)