Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Best Friend

Posted By:
HP_JWfan123
HP_JWfan123
StarStarStar
My best friend and I used to get on really well, but now she's going to another high school we're not getting on as well. She's always making fun of me now, and she did it before and it didn't really bother me, but now I want to be treated like all the other kids in my class.
I've been trying to make friends with two of the popular girls and they seem to like me as a friend and they asked me if I wanted to share their room at our residential trip in the Spring. I can't tell my best friend though because she doesn't like me having other friends. Frown
Also I can't break friends with her because then we'd be arguing all the time, and it drives me insane every time I want to do something she'll go on about how I never let her do anything because  I'm just asking to do what I want. 
I don't want to be her friend anymore.

I'm not asking for help, but I want to write about it, it might make me feel better! smile

My Best Friend

Posted By:
sonurules
sonurules
StarStarStarStar
Iv also had a bad experiance with my bestie her name was tina but now wer cool. Our moms made us wreck our friendship but now its all over i gave her a hug and evrythings back yo normal

pace outSmile Nose

My Best Friend

Posted By:
sonurules
sonurules
StarStarStarStar
Im famous in schl too for diffrent reasons why do you care if they are famous or not you should create your fame by yourself not by walking with famous people ... That sucks

pace outSmile Nose

My Best Friend

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
People change a lot. Friendships do tend to be damaged by school changes. She doesn't sound like she deserves to be your friend anymore.

bring me the horizon ♥

My Best Friend

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
People change, and changing schools definitely is a reason for it. I know you don't want help, but in my opinion that's a toxic friendship and you should try to get yourself out of it. It's damaging to you and you deserve better friends. smile

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

My Best Friend

Posted By:
secilia123
secilia123
Star
I and my BFF are so cool....
Mmmmmh Love.....

Rejoice's fourm posts

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos