Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

crushing!!

Posted By:
kaylagrl
kaylagrl
Star
Dear Dish-it, 
​At my school there's this guy I like and I told my friend and she told him. So now he ignores,hates,and totally avoids eye-contact. What should I do?!?!?!?!?!? Should I yell at her or just ignore her? (The friend)-Crushing in California

California girl

crushing!!

Posted By:
MikiLuvsYou
MikiLuvsYou
Star
Seriously? It depends on how close you and your friend are. If you are BFF's and have been for a while then you should forgive her definitely. I think that if she was really your friend she wouldn't have betrayed you like that, friends don't blab. If you still want to be friends with her after she had betrayed you trust then fine. But as I said before real friends don't blab. She should respect you and your secrets. If you still want to be friends with her don't tell her any more secrets.As for your crush, honey don't waste your time, If he doesn't like you let it go. It would of been better than for your friend to tell him than to ask him out and he says no. But do what feels right, if you want to stay with her fine. Just follow you heart and mind.
xx

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!
Luv you all xx

crushing!!

Posted By:
kaylagrl
kaylagrl
Star
But I hate her 

California girl

crushing!!

Posted By:
hateable
hateable
StarStar
don't yell at your friend! ask her what she said to him, and then go talk to him, and ask what's up with him.

阿莉莎

the xx

crushing!!

Posted By:
kaylagrl
kaylagrl
Star
I was there so I already know what she said and no way am I gonna talk to him!

California girl

crushing!!

Posted By:
hateable
hateable
StarStar
maybe he likes you back and he's afraid to tell you! guys can be shy top yunno? I think you should TRY to talk to him, like have small talk. You never know!

阿莉莎

the xx

crushing!!

Posted By:
kaylagrl
kaylagrl
Star
Y

California girl

crushing!!

Posted By:
YourArguementIsInvalid
YourArguementIsInvalid
StarStarStarStar
Niether. The guy isn't worth it. Don't go begging after him. Don't yell at your friend, but certainly don't trust her again. Let her know that you're upset and aren't planning on telling her your future secrets. 

crushing!!

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
ok, excuse me for a sec, ladies, I am a CA boy and I know how they act. I am giving u tips. 1. the guy dose not like u because he is passed due date. guys like me ( and I am like a lot of them) tell u their feelings in a week. 2. he sounds like a jerk. big time. oh, and bout your friend, ignore her. she did something bad

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

crushing!!

Posted By:
izzysayhi Lock
izzysayhi
Star
once one of my best friends was crushing on my boyfriend. we are still best friends 

smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Lets all lie!

latest videos