Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

People you don't like in a group of friends

Posted By:
Kkllww4
Kkllww4
StarStarStar
There's this girl I don't like but she is in a group of friends and they always stay together.

You see a Kid abuseing a puppy with a baseball bat. 97% would yell “STOP!!!” 2% would Cheer 1% would take the baseball bat and beat the kid with it and take the puppy to the vet. Post this on your profile if you are that 1%

People you don't like in a group of friends

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I suppose if you don't like her and your friends do, then just... I don't know. Try and respect her even though you're not fond of her? Because if your other friends are friends with her, then... I guess it's something you have to deal with?

Me in any public/social situation:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to be more girly?

Rock or rap-moved

Potato the cat

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

latest videos