Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Kw chat for the older kids only?

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar

It seems impossible to chat with my friend on kw chat, cuz it is dominated by older users. 
Sometime they ruin our conversation and say something hard to understand. 

So I prefer to talk with friends via the profile. 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
The best thing you can do if you think too many older users are invaiding your conversations is to ignore them, find a different site to chat on, or try your private messaging or comments. I'd suggest your private messaging. It is the icon by your image up top that looks like an envelope.

Posted By:
Mafia-Princess_2211100 Lock
Mafia-Princess_2211100
StarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

The best thing you can do if you think too many older users are invaiding your conversations is to ignore them, find a different site to chat on, or try your private messaging or comments. I'd suggest your private messaging. It is the icon by your image up top that looks like an envelope.

I agree, private chat (the little envelope icon) is a good way to talk to people on this site. You can't have group chats but they're good for when you're just talking to one person.

See you in another life brother.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos