Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I can't belive it how could she

Posted By:
letstarsfly2013
letstarsfly2013
Star
My friend Emily who plays soccer with me went to the same school as me this year we've not been friends that long but we became good friends she knew anther girl that went to our school  named Emily that lived a few house down from me and she told me about her so I called her to see if she wanted to hang out and we did. At first we got along good but after school started she made fun of my last name and race. I told the soccer Emily and I think it got her mad because we are no longer good friends. So after that I knew no one there but I made new friends and was very happy but then the mean Emily became friends with the people I was friends with. We fight so much and I just can't help it and my friends are starting to get sick of it. I tried to tell the teacher but Emily denied everything. The worst part is we are in the same class and a carpool now I don't want to tell anyone because the carpool is the only way I can get to school.

Letstarsfly

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
tell your parents. 

If you don't want to then just be the better person.  If she insults you (don't insult her back) Tell her to stop (not in an annoyed way or mean way)  if she doesn't then tell her that you don't need her word abuse, smile and get away from her.  (if your friends are smart they will see how mean she is)

If she tries to start a fight of any kind don't give her the time of day (don't fight with her)  If she keeps trying to get you to fight then just smile at her and walk away, maybe throw in a "have a nice day" (be the better person) 

Its hard but it is worth it.  And your friends might realize that you need help and possibly stick up for you.  after all its not hard to see when someone is being cruel to another.  

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
letstarsfly2013
letstarsfly2013
Star

Thanks a lot I'll try that. I guess you can't make others change so I'll just try my best to be the better person. 

Letstarsfly

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"letstarsfly2013" wrote:

Thanks a lot I'll try that. I guess you can't make others change so I'll just try my best to be the better person. 

-smiles- glad to help.  Good for you and good luck.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
If a teacher won't resolve the problem go to a princible/head and your parent(s).

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
If there are 2 Emily's then I don't get the problem.

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

Posted By:
thisguyhasanipod4XD
thisguyhasanipod4XD
StarStarStarStar
So what is this sopposed to be agian? heh.. heh.. her.. wow thats not funny any more DB

I"m weird!
And that's MYSELF
No one can make me NORMAL
BECAUSE I WAS BORN TO BE WEIRD!

Problem:People running around saying"Like a boss".
Solution:RUN AROUND SAYING LIKE A WIMP!
UH HUH LIKE A WIMP
THIS WIMP PNWS BOSSES! UH HUH!
XD

Stay abstract and the world is art,even the most ugly things are art.

Posted By:
thisguyhasanipod4XD
thisguyhasanipod4XD
StarStarStarStar
LOL THATS GOLD

I"m weird!
And that's MYSELF
No one can make me NORMAL
BECAUSE I WAS BORN TO BE WEIRD!

Problem:People running around saying"Like a boss".
Solution:RUN AROUND SAYING LIKE A WIMP!
UH HUH LIKE A WIMP
THIS WIMP PNWS BOSSES! UH HUH!
XD

Stay abstract and the world is art,even the most ugly things are art.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

someone comment on this photo

someone comment on this photo

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos