Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
Recently, my BFF has ditched me for her other friends. It was at our schools basketball game. She said she was going to get us popcorn and she didn't come back with in 10 minutes. So, I went looking for her. I checked the concessions stand, but there was no sign of her. So, I just gave it up and went to the bathroom and there she was hanging with her friends. They didn't see me because they were too busy doing their make up. I felt like I was kicked in the stomach. I ran back to the game and tried to stop the tears from falling.
A couple of days ago, the BFF from the last paragraph post something really mean on my BFF's post.. That BFF and I have been friends since we were 1 and the BFF that ditched me was jealous of her. So of course I told that BFF and she got really mad. So us three got on group chat and had a huge fight and we needed back up so we invited our dearest friends and my old BFF put her sister in it. There was a lot of cursing. I felt like she got what she deserved. But when it was over I felt horrible. I thought I did the right thing by telling my BFF about my old BFF but now we're not talking. Am I the bad guy? Or am I the victim? PLEASE HELP!!

Swagger Bagger

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Well you could have handled it a little better... but its the past now.  that's all

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar
I agree with Cry_J, it definitely wasn't the best way to handle it but I think she's at fault here, it's never nice to bully someone and it was totally okay to stick up for your friend, but getting into fights isn't gonna help anyone. 

Some people think too little, and end up hurting others. Other people think too much, and end up hurting themselves

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
you guys should have just dealt with it one on one Frustrated Nose

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
you guys should have just dealt with it one on one Frustrated Nose

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlueRosesRedRoses" wrote:

I agree with Cry_J, it definitely wasn't the best way to handle it but I think she's at fault here, it's never nice to bully someone and it was totally okay to stick up for your friend, but getting into fights isn't gonna help anyone. 

Am I The Bad Guy?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You're not the "bad guy" or the "victim". You guys both did something wrong. You both owe each other an apology. Maybe you'll be able to become friends again.

Name

Signature

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tag or Capture the Flag?-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer

justin bieber or austin mahone

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Post the last comment you got and reply game

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

latest videos