Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I HAVE A BEST FRIEND, I WANDER IF ITS GOOD

Posted By:
Creativestar1
Creativestar1
Star
I have this girl and there's this other girl who gossips about us, and my best friend says shes wierd because its been a wile since shes been mean to us, is there anything she wants me to stay away from the other friend or all want to be friends?

Elena

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not exactly sure the question you were trying to get across, but i'll take a crack at it.
The girl could've been gossiping because she was jealous of your friendship or she wanted to be friends as well. She stopped, which is good. Whether you choose to be friends with her or not, you should always be kind to her. It's not nice of your friend to call her weird, it's just as bad for you guys to talk about her as it is for her to talk about you, so just be the better person and be kind. You guys could end up great friends. smile

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Creativestar1
Creativestar1
Star
yeah, she was jealous of our friendship!

Elena

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ahhhhhh...youth!

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

How do you Talk to a boy?

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

latest videos