Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Freind Problems

Posted By:
pug66
pug66
Star
Dear Dish-It,
I have been best friends with my bff for 5 or 6 years! But now I am starting to think that the thing that made us close is lost. My sister and I are her friends and she and my sister connected first before her and I did. Today all she does is over exaggerate and she is always on her phone. She doesn't pay attention when I talk and she thinks she is better at everything than us. her and my twin are still bff's but I think we might be friends or frenemies. Please help me!

Please just help me so I can decide whether it's just a phase of a hard part of our friendship or if we aren't friends anymore.  Mad  Confused  Frown

! smile ! Pretty little liars!!!!!!!!!!!!! How i met your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frozen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Legend .wait for it. dairy! -barney stinson Mrs. Fitz HERE!

Freind Problems

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
she doesn't exactly sound like a good friend, but don't give up yet - try talking to her about how you feel D: 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Freind Problems

Posted By:
pug66
pug66
Star
I'm afraid if I talk to her i'll lose her as a best friend and i don't have a whole lot of friends. Plus it would be awkward if just my sister goes over to her house.

! smile ! Pretty little liars!!!!!!!!!!!!! How i met your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frozen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Legend .wait for it. dairy! -barney stinson Mrs. Fitz HERE!

Freind Problems

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Try being friends with someone new, there are lots of nice people in this world. I can understand if you can't let go of her though.

Freind Problems

Posted By:
pug66
pug66
Star
Thanks! I am a really shy person and that's why I don't have very many friends. I mean i have the kids from elementary school but there have been all of the best friendship's i had were in kindergarten or pre-k or preschool. They all ended. 1 girl moved, 1 girl became popular and 1 girl is just my "acquaintance". There's another friend of mine's who is popular but I don't like her very much now. She got really mean. But i'll try to talk to her. I just am nt sure how to bring up the topic.

Freind Problems

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"pug66" wrote:

I'm afraid if I talk to her i'll lose her as a best friend and i don't have a whole lot of friends. Plus it would be awkward if just my sister goes over to her house.
well, if it makes you happy that's all that matters. in my opinion she isn't worth your time D: and if she doesn't accept your opinion she isn't a good friend - and would you rather have not many friends, or let her stay in your life and make you upset?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Freind Problems

Posted By:
pug66
pug66
Star
how should i bring it up?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

latest videos