Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

He wants to visit

Posted By:
dreamgirl403
dreamgirl403
Star
Dear Dish-it,

My  bff got a soccer scholarship but wants to give it up to come and visit for the summer. I don't think it's a good idea and tht the scholarship is a once in a life time thing but he just gets mad when I say tht......Wht should I do??

Sincerely,
   I don't know anymore  

~ DREAM ON ~~ KEEP ON LIVING~

He wants to visit

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar
Calmly explain to her in the beginning that she listens you talk. Explain that it is a once In a life time opportunity and then say that no one needs to be in the same room any more. There is social networking, text, phone calling you will feel like practically in the same room and other things. Say that every day set a time to talk and say once every two months meet half way for a day to spend the day together as long as you both keep to this you guys will be just fine.

When you try this out please direct message me what happened.

GOOD LUCK

XOXO

GlitterLover

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos