Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Need female friends

Posted By:
John Appetite
John Appetite
Star
All the girls that live nearby don't like me. Whenever a guy goes and sits beside them, they get in a conversation within minutes, laughing and smiling. When I go and sit beside them, they either get up and walk away, or they tell me to back off. I don't know what's their problem, but it is deeply affecting me. All my friends are boys, who get a shower of girls when not around me. Someone please tell me how to get the girls to treat me equally.

Let me guess! I am happily single! Big Grin

Need female friends

Posted By:
Verisme
Verisme
StarStarStar
Those girls are not the people you should waste your time on. Find more guy friends or find some internet girl friends who will accept you.

Believe it!

Need female friends

Posted By:
Bden322
Bden322
StarStarStarStar
Try to talk them with respect and dont call them dear or anything like and try to talk them as just friends. And it will work maby.

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!
Alive but Alone

Need female friends

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar

eh, the most hardest thing for men after getting a girlfriend. just try to be nicer or funnier.

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Need female friends

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Make sure you've taken a shower in the morning.. And make sure you don't look like a creep. Just Ask her if you can sit down and if she says yes, sit down and try and strike up a conversation with her. If she walks away, it's her loss. 
Also try to not do this often because girls might think you're a player and you defiantly don't want that. Maybe once or twice a week. 

Need female friends

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

it might be because you might seem like a stalker just hanging around by them.  talk to them and don't act weird about it. girls can act weird around guys sometimes u know. I know this. im a girl

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

Need female friends

Posted By:
John Appetite
John Appetite
Star

"Bden322" wrote:

Try to talk them with respect and dont call them dear or anything like and try to talk them as just friends. And it will work maby.

Respect them? Are you kidding me?
I am a social leader who stands up for their rights. I am a leader who protects them from boys who think of them as objects. I am a guy who makes them realize that they were born to do something better than the guys. You still think that you need to tell me how to respect them?
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  smile

"Betzy123" wrote:

Make sure you've taken a shower in the morning.. And make sure you don't look like a creep. Just Ask her if you can sit down and if she says yes, sit down and try and strike up a conversation with her. If she walks away, it's her loss. 

Also try to not do this often because girls might think you're a player and you defiantly don't want that. Maybe once or twice a week. 

I take two showers a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I am not a creep, I am just a bit ugly. Or maybe, I am way too ugly. I have spent 6 months removing my pimples, and I have been quite successful.

And about the 'her loss' thingy, I have always been onto it. It's just that understanding girls is beyond me.
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  Hippie

"mustachepuppy" wrote:

it might be because you might seem like a stalker just hanging around by them.  talk to them and don't act weird about it. girls can act weird around guys sometimes u know. I know this. im a girl

I am not a stalker. I am a musician. I got my own life and a lot of music in it, so I can not afford to hang around doing nothing. I have performed many times, so that makes me kinda popular among whoever knows me.

I am not acting weird. One of my sisters once told me on the phone that any girl can be struck by my voice, but my expression ruins it.

Also, just for the record, I live primarily for myself, and I understand that no girl can be more important than me. So, it shows that I got a hell lot of confidence swarming on me.
Thanks for trying to help. Your answer is a bit different from all others. smile

Let me guess! I am happily single! Big Grin

Need female friends

Posted By:
Bden322
Bden322
StarStarStarStar

"John Appetite" wrote:

"Bden322" wrote:

Respect them? Are you kidding me?
I am a social leader who stands up for their rights. I am a leader who protects them from boys who think of them as objects. I am a guy who makes them realize that they were born to do something better than the guys. You still think that you need to tell me how to respect them?
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  smile

"Betzy123" wrote:

I take two showers a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I am not a creep, I am just a bit ugly. Or maybe, I am way too ugly. I have spent 6 months removing my pimples, and I have been quite successful.

And about the 'her loss' thingy, I have always been onto it. It's just that understanding girls is beyond me.
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  Hippie

"mustachepuppy" wrote:

I am not a stalker. I am a musician. I got my own life and a lot of music in it, so I can not afford to hang around doing nothing. I have performed many times, so that makes me kinda popular among whoever knows me.

I am not acting weird. One of my sisters once told me on the phone that any girl can be struck by my voice, but my expression ruins it.

Also, just for the record, I live primarily for myself, and I understand that no girl can be more important than me. So, it shows that I got a hell lot of confidence swarming on me.
Thanks for trying to help. Your answer is a bit different from all others. smile
oh sorry i didn't know

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!
Alive but Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos