Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 8

All the girls that live nearby don't like me. Whenever a guy goes and sits beside them, they get in a conversation within minutes, laughing and smiling. When I go and sit beside them, they either get up and walk away, or they tell me to back off. I don't know what's their problem, but it is deeply affecting me. All my friends are boys, who get a shower of girls when not around me. Someone please tell me how to get the girls to treat me equally.

Let me guess! I am happily single! Big Grin


Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2013
Posts: 75

Those girls are not the people you should waste your time on. Find more guy friends or find some internet girl friends who will accept you.

Believe it!


Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2013
Posts: 309

Try to talk them with respect and dont call them dear or anything like and try to talk them as just friends. And it will work maby.

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!
Alive but Alone


Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2014
Posts: 346


eh, the most hardest thing for men after getting a girlfriend. just try to be nicer or funnier.

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 11 going on to 12 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least


Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 3048

Make sure you've taken a shower in the morning.. And make sure you don't look like a creep. Just Ask her if you can sit down and if she says yes, sit down and try and strike up a conversation with her. If she walks away, it's her loss. 
Also try to not do this often because girls might think you're a player and you defiantly don't want that. Maybe once or twice a week. 



Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 384


it might be because you might seem like a stalker just hanging around by them.  talk to them and don't act weird about it. girls can act weird around guys sometimes u know. I know this. im a girl

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!


Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 8



"Bden322" wrote:




Try to talk them with respect and dont call them dear or anything like and try to talk them as just friends. And it will work maby.


Respect them? Are you kidding me?
I am a social leader who stands up for their rights. I am a leader who protects them from boys who think of them as objects. I am a guy who makes them realize that they were born to do something better than the guys. You still think that you need to tell me how to respect them?
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  smile














"Betzy123" wrote:




Make sure you've taken a shower in the morning.. And make sure you don't look like a creep. Just Ask her if you can sit down and if she says yes, sit down and try and strike up a conversation with her. If she walks away, it's her loss. 





Also try to not do this often because girls might think you're a player and you defiantly don't want that. Maybe once or twice a week. 


I take two showers a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I am not a creep, I am just a bit ugly. Or maybe, I am way too ugly. I have spent 6 months removing my pimples, and I have been quite successful.

And about the 'her loss' thingy, I have always been onto it. It's just that understanding girls is beyond me.
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  Hippie


"mustachepuppy" wrote:






it might be because you might seem like a stalker just hanging around by them.  talk to them and don't act weird about it. girls can act weird around guys sometimes u know. I know this. im a girl


I am not a stalker. I am a musician. I got my own life and a lot of music in it, so I can not afford to hang around doing nothing. I have performed many times, so that makes me kinda popular among whoever knows me.

I am not acting weird. One of my sisters once told me on the phone that any girl can be struck by my voice, but my expression ruins it.

Also, just for the record, I live primarily for myself, and I understand that no girl can be more important than me. So, it shows that I got a hell lot of confidence swarming on me.
Thanks for trying to help. Your answer is a bit different from all others. smile

Let me guess! I am happily single! Big Grin


Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2013
Posts: 309

"John Appetite" wrote:



"Bden322" wrote:




Try to talk them with respect and dont call them dear or anything like and try to talk them as just friends. And it will work maby.


Respect them? Are you kidding me?
I am a social leader who stands up for their rights. I am a leader who protects them from boys who think of them as objects. I am a guy who makes them realize that they were born to do something better than the guys. You still think that you need to tell me how to respect them?
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  smile














"Betzy123" wrote:




Make sure you've taken a shower in the morning.. And make sure you don't look like a creep. Just Ask her if you can sit down and if she says yes, sit down and try and strike up a conversation with her. If she walks away, it's her loss. 





Also try to not do this often because girls might think you're a player and you defiantly don't want that. Maybe once or twice a week. 


I take two showers a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I am not a creep, I am just a bit ugly. Or maybe, I am way too ugly. I have spent 6 months removing my pimples, and I have been quite successful.

And about the 'her loss' thingy, I have always been onto it. It's just that understanding girls is beyond me.
Thanks for trying to help anyway.  Hippie


"mustachepuppy" wrote:






it might be because you might seem like a stalker just hanging around by them.  talk to them and don't act weird about it. girls can act weird around guys sometimes u know. I know this. im a girl


I am not a stalker. I am a musician. I got my own life and a lot of music in it, so I can not afford to hang around doing nothing. I have performed many times, so that makes me kinda popular among whoever knows me.

I am not acting weird. One of my sisters once told me on the phone that any girl can be struck by my voice, but my expression ruins it.

Also, just for the record, I live primarily for myself, and I understand that no girl can be more important than me. So, it shows that I got a hell lot of confidence swarming on me.
Thanks for trying to help. Your answer is a bit different from all others. smile
oh sorry i didn't know

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!
Alive but Alone


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 19:50:23 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:23:28 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:14:26 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:09:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:09:13 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:51:51 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800

- 2017-11-21 11:52:48 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:08:41 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:06:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 22:42:55 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 11:25:50 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 18:40:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 23:37:15 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800

- 2017-11-21 10:05:58 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:32:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800