Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

my friend became popular practically overnight! now im losing her. how can I work out our friendship, but im unable to face to face! I moved so now she lives 1 hour away

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
most likely if it was "over night" it's going to be a very short thing, don't worry about it, if she leaves you - then move on. no human is worth it..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

but that was in September.  she now only chats with her popular friends. I think she also ditched me to go with someone else to go to the movies to see a movie we had been waiting a year for.  her friends don't really like me too much.  at a sleepover with all those friends and me, she seemed to have more fun with them, not me. and she didn't send me a text or send me anything (like message) on my b day, even tho I sent her like 5 on hers. fyi again we live an hour away from eachother

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i'm sorry, but i think it's time for you to move on D: she is not worth your pain.

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
its hard tho because she is my best friend. no other friend could replace her. I think shes just trying to fit in. I just want to kno how I can work this out. Frown

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
that's not right though, she shouldn't be pushing away someone who actually cares about her for people who probably don't, you need to talk to her. if it doesn't work out, you need to move on. i know it's hard.. i've been there, but it's life and you will get over it. it will bring better people into your life in the end
people come - people go - people come - people go.

or maybe you could try not messaging her or anything for a while, and if she doesn't try to talk to you, then move on D:

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

I don't think texting her will make it come out right though.. and calling wont either.. its hard because I cant face to face.  do you think if I asked if we could talk about our friendship and told her she would take it the right way and understand in a text?

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i guess it would depend on if your friendship is true or not.

if it comes out the right way and she understands, then she was meant to be (but only if she changes)

and if it doesn't then it isn't meant to be, and she was a lesson for you.

don't worry about her opinion, just tell her the truth. smile

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

ok.. maybe 2 years of friendship really doesn't mean anything! maybe desperation got to her or something and she tried to have more friends and get over the fact that im gone and not going back.

friend dissapearing

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i wouldn't exactly say it didn't mean anything. everything happens for a reason, even if it doesn't feel like it. most of the time you get a good friend ship, then it starts falling apart - you need to learn from that. it helps you become a better person, learn not to treat people in certain ways, respect everyone, find the people who truly mean something to you, makes you stronger, etc.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos