Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

~Depression~

Posted By:
BrittanyMikeForever
BrittanyMikeForever
StarStarStar
Dear Dish-it....
I feel like outside of the internet I have no friends Frustrated
I only have a few friends and I get made fun of and get called "emo--- suicide girl and really mean things"
Yes I admit I cut myself and Ive OD'D I have a counselor and Im better now....
I don't know why they still bully me... im so depressed I don't know what to do.
I don't know who really CARES.
Both of my parents have cancer so I cant talk to them and im the oldest of four and I just don't know anymore....

I Know in Life I Won't Be
Satisfied Unless I Live
My Life With you, Don't Wanna
Live One Single Day Apart
I Hope I Die Before You Do

~Depression~

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
If you are getting cyberbullied report the person and block the person. On here you can change your profile pirvacy settings, change them to Medium or High. If you are being bullied talk to a responsible adult like your teacher or parent.

~Depression~

Posted By:
BrittanyMikeForever
BrittanyMikeForever
StarStarStar
Im not being cyber bullied... I have talked and no one listens or care bc I slit my wrist and thighs.

Satisfied Unless I Live

~Depression~

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar

"BrittanyMikeForever" wrote:

Im not being cyber bullied... I have talked and no one listens or care bc I slit my wrist and thighs.
Firstly, self harm isn't the answer. You need to arrange to see a doctor or remove metallic items.

~Depression~

Posted By:
BrittanyMikeForever
BrittanyMikeForever
StarStarStar
I have a mental counselor.

Satisfied Unless I Live

~Depression~

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
I eat chocolates, when I am unhappy. it works!! 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

~Depression~

Posted By:
Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy
StarStar

Ok. I'm gonna answer with two answers, a gentle one and a harsh reality one:

Gentle:
I understand that bullying can be a terrible thing to undergo, but cutting yourself will only make it worse. Depression is something we all feel at one time or another, and some are unfortunate enough to feel it all the time. Go up to a teacher and tell them, demand they listen, and next time they bully you just smile and hum. They'll stop eventually.

*WARNING*

HARSHNESS AHEAD:

Bullying is a problem with today's society, and I know that you're all depressed about it, but come on. Self harm? Listen, you have legs that work, arms that work, a heart that pumps, and I'm pretty sure everything else about you is fine. Cutting will only ruin all that. I know that your parents have cancer, and I'm very sorry, but if you ruin yourself they will feel depressed about it - making you selfish. Tell you what, stop thinking so much. Just quit. Just relax and next time they bully you just walk away. When I stopped caring about what people thought of me so much, people became more social and happy towards me and I have not had a suicidal thought in forever. 

Wa...t

~Depression~

Posted By:
TemporalSolitude Lock
TemporalSolitude
StarStarStarStar
Depression is easy to manage when you're doing something that will keep you busy. Cutting yourself ain't really going to do much.

Venrance

Halo

~Depression~

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar
i think you need to say to them that you dont do it any more and that they dont know what you went through. I think that you need to TELL youre parents that you wont to move school if they will not listen to you.

GlitterLover

~Depression~

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Midsykitsy" wrote:

Ok. I'm gonna answer with two answers, a gentle one and a harsh reality one:

Gentle:

I understand that bullying can be a terrible thing to undergo, but cutting yourself will only make it worse. Depression is something we all feel at one time or another, and some are unfortunate enough to feel it all the time. Go up to a teacher and tell them, demand they listen, and next time they bully you just smile and hum. They'll stop eventually.

*WARNING*

HARSHNESS AHEAD:

Bullying is a problem with today's society, and I know that you're all depressed about it, but come on. Self harm? Listen, you have legs that work, arms that work, a heart that pumps, and I'm pretty sure everything else about you is fine. Cutting will only ruin all that. I know that your parents have cancer, and I'm very sorry, but if you ruin yourself they will feel depressed about it - making you selfish. Tell you what, stop thinking so much. Just quit. Just relax and next time they bully you just walk away. When I stopped caring about what people thought of me so much, people became more social and happy towards me and I have not had a suicidal thought in forever. 

And now,
Ducks.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos